Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

new store. 2 stories high. Grand opening today. Had patina 1, kos, obsidian 13, at 1:30 pm

smh i was at yorkdale too today around that time. i saw people holding nike bags but when i walked by the normal nike store i saw it was closed with the gate but didn't think anything of it. would've been cool to check out the store even though i'm not really into kicks like that these days.

Can't believe how quick the OVO x UofT collab sold out. Managed to get two hoodies and a crewneck as an alumni. Really wanted the quarter zip but sold out. Better not catch any cats who aren't currently enrolled or an alumni wearing this lmao

Ended up checking out the yorkdale Nike store since I was in the area. The actual space/store isn’t bad but they didn’t have anything special imo. Saw some jubilee 11’s on the shelf. I guess it’s not a bad spot to go check out from time to time/another spot to get the better releases/limited shoes at if they get them (which I assume they will)

Can't believe how quick the OVO x UofT collab sold out. Managed to get two hoodies and a crewneck as an alumni. Really wanted the quarter zip but sold out. Better not catch any cats who aren't currently enrolled or an alumni wearing this lmao

as a UofT alumni, quite surprised how crazy this release was lol could not believe how many people want to rock u of t gear just cause of OVO 😂

My Jordan 36 SE Kia Nurse arrived today, absolutely love these!
CAEE67D5-AA10-4C44-A939-E58D25DA90AE.jpeg

EC0AD2A7-BCA8-49B0-8D79-3E66FF15D094.jpeg

6A1A282A-082D-4601-AE85-912BC9690DCB.jpeg

CC973AC5-574E-464C-9CC6-B3B99006FCC8.jpeg

Anyone see these terra gobes at any of the outlets (Vaughan/Milton/Burlington) in 10.5? I grabbed a pair in Ottawa outlet but I need to size up

1630550540233.jpeg

Reactions: ...
Just went to Livestock Roncy to pick up my slides W. There are 2 pairs of Yeezy 350v2 Light sitting if anyone's interested. Size 11 and 11.5

Anyone see these terra gobes at any of the outlets (Vaughan/Milton/Burlington) in 10.5? I grabbed a pair in Ottawa outlet but I need to size up

1630550540233.jpeg
vaughan mills has some red and yellow coloways in 10.5. It is like 80 bucks with 20% off.
The wall discount drop from 40% to 20% off ....
There are also some kd 13 in university blue and kyrie low 3 on the wall.

Just came back from nike dixie, and it was trash. Like half the shoe shelf is empty space. Saw a few kyries for $70. They had some sample shoes but they were nothing good, and they’re at $50. Tees are $25, pants are $35, shorts are like $25-30. To make matters worse, they closed the qew entrance near the mall

Just came back from nike dixie, and it was trash. Like half the shoe shelf is empty space. Saw a few kyries for $70. They had some sample shoes but they were nothing good, and they’re at $50. Tees are $25, pants are $35, shorts are like $25-30. To make matters worse, they closed the qew entrance near the mall

Agreed - slim pickins.
I pop in about once a week - if you see a red Jeep, white 4 door civic, white van don’t bother going in. Employee tells me they are there every day at open and scoop up anything remotely resell worthy. Check gear_4less to get a sense of what is/was available.

Back
Top Bottom