Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was at Nike Dixie today and wow place has fallen of a cliff Sz 13 shoes has about 20 shoes to pick from , the clothing area for mens has shrunk ,half the store use to be filled with mens clothing now its about 25%, they only had one rack of sweat pants for mens for all sizes this place use to be a gem dont waste your time going better off going to vaughn or oakville

Just a heads up for anyone crossing the border - the Nike Outlet on Military Road has turned into a Nike Clearance as of last year. We passed by last July on our way back from Disney - nothing to write home about footwear wise - but we were able to pick up lots of fleece for $25-$35. Not suggesting a trip as the $150 return test is a ridiculous money grab…

Not suggesting a trip as the $150 return test is a ridiculous money grab…

Highway robbery. Pretty much the same BS as that quarantine hotel mess they had last year. I had planned a road trip to Michigan next weekend not realizing the Canadian government still required that stupid PCR test coming back. :smh:

Going to stay my behind here until they get rid of that ****.

Highway robbery. Pretty much the same BS as that quarantine hotel mess they had last year. I had planned a road trip to Michigan next weekend not realizing the Canadian government still required that stupid PCR test coming back. :smh:

Going to stay my behind here until they get rid of that ****.

re: molecular test to get back into Canada. The media never mentions that you can also get a Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) instead of a PCR test. The NAAT is also called “ID now” at Walgreens and you can sometimes get it for free depending on the location (ie. they may not ask for proof your US resident) and if you pay its Like $50 and you can get results in less than 24 hrs. It’s a lot less pain in the *** than a pcr test.

Anyone sell shoes over eBay ever since they added the authentication process and eliminated fees? I’ve got a few pairs of Dunks from 2003 that I’d like to get rid of.

Anyone sell shoes over eBay ever since they added the authentication process and eliminated fees? I’ve got a few pairs of Dunks from 2003 that I’d like to get rid of.

yup. no issues (knock on wood). sell it and after the buy pays you ship to a NY sneakercon address if the buyer is on the east coast and to a Las Vegas sneakercon address if the buyer is out west. you get an email after the shoes have been authenticated but ebay has already paid you. i guess if it fails authentication then ebay would just get the money back from you and send your shoes back ?

For some reason, all my listings don't have the guarantee on it, even though I meet all the requirements. And everyone I've spoken to about it gives me a different reason.

Really puzzling.

Maybe because I'm located in Canada but listing on .com? I just prefer pricing in USD.

mrse7en mrse7en Are you listing it on ebay.ca or .com? Should it even matter?

For some reason, all my listings don't have the guarantee on it, even though I meet all the requirements. And everyone I've spoken to about it gives me a different reason.

Really puzzling.

Maybe because I'm located in Canada but listing on .com? I just prefer pricing in USD.

mrse7en mrse7en Are you listing it on ebay.ca or .com? Should it even matter?

i only sell on ebay.com

Scooped the tshirts
4FFA438E-D91E-47BA-ABEC-B6053754076D.jpeg

Went to vaughan mills at opening. Nothing good. I don’t think hash had any discounts, clothing rack was 20 off.
Went to dixie afterwards, and it was horrible. There were were like 4-5 rows of men’s shoes.
I wouldn’t waste any time going to nike for Black Friday

Anyone go to exclucity on Friday night? I heard they released some good stuff like unc 1 and weatherspoon air max

Anyone go to exclucity on Friday night? I heard they released some good stuff like unc 1 and weatherspoon air max

They had some sizes of Grinches/Uni blue 1s/Hyper Royal 1s/City Market dunks/Lebron South Beaches FCFS. SW 97/1 was a raffle. Pretty sure it was shared stock with Montreal.

They handed out tickets for the first 20 people in line. It was at least 80 deep by 10pm. People wouldn't leave even though the chick from X said they would only sell to the first 20 heads in line :rofl:

They had some sizes of Grinches/Uni blue 1s/Hyper Royal 1s/City Market dunks/Lebron South Beaches FCFS. SW 97/1 was a raffle. Pretty sure it was shared stock with Montreal.

They handed out tickets for the first 20 people in line. It was at least 80 deep by 10pm. People wouldn't leave even though the chick from X said they would only sell to the first 20 heads in line :rofl:

so 20 pairs combined total of all the shoes you mentioned? Tbh I thought they closed down all their Toronto stores

Just a heads up for anyone crossing the border - the Nike Outlet on Military Road has turned into a Nike Clearance as of last year. We passed by last July on our way back from Disney - nothing to write home about footwear wise - but we were able to pick up lots of fleece for $25-$35. Not suggesting a trip as the $150 return test is a ridiculous money grab…

Main reason me n wifey decided to wait out this clown show in Thailand right now.
They've successfully commodified and monetized this pandemic.

were you there?

Back
Top Bottom