Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

First outlet update in a min

Was at NOTL and by the grace of the sneaker gods there was no line at Nike and inside was a whole lot of nada. Mostly GR stuff, lots of KD/Kyrie for ball and the usual peg line for running, didn’t see any metcon which was surprising. Lots of Nike trail running shoes, didn’t see any ACG stuff tho. Clothing was pretty GR too, no samples or anything. Either supply chair or resellers ruining the fun as usual. Which blows my mind why anyone would wait 45+ mins at HH nike only to have a high chance of coming up empty handed.

The most interesting shoes of note were

1) Adapt Auto Max, 3 dif cw’s
2) Air Zoom Tempo Next%
3) Zoom Fly3
4) The space hippie line of shoes
5) Scattered waffle racers aka the sacai without the sacai

NF had some Steep Tech for the womens,mens had the usual

ASICS had vision racers in scattered sizes

lululemon only had either small or real big sizes, medium/large were slim pickings

didn’t check adidas or Reebok

BE730913-77E0-41F1-A433-2287DC171C1E.jpeg
48194EF8-5B49-4C41-AD56-714E93ED963A.jpeg
BC4C02CC-A06F-4BCA-ABC6-14CE2BB97EB9.jpeg

This was at burloak. Just some kyries and kds for like 25% off the retail price. No additional discounts off hash. I think 20% off clearance rack. A bit of a line to get in too, but it’s a Saturday.

I hope everyone stocked uo from the outlets the past few years because I foresee nothing but trash in the near future.

And the cool grey 11 release was a disaster for me this morning

NF had some Steep Tech for the womens,mens had the usual

Steep Tech what? The womens fleece?

Was hoping we'd get the Steep Tech x size? jackets here like they did in the US but of course we get skipped over for stuff like that.

I agree Cool Grey release was a **** show, nothing but L’s all morning. Still looking for a size 10-10.5

Steep Tech what? The womens fleece?

Was hoping we'd get the Steep Tech x size? jackets here like they did in the US but of course we get skipped over for stuff like that.

Actual Steep Tech Jackets, didn’t see the fleece. Men had no Steep Tech

Actual Steep Tech Jackets, didn’t see the fleece. Men had no Steep Tech

Hmm, interesting. Steep's are unisex now btw.

Was it the bubble jacket? Yellow joint? I know VM had those not too long ago.

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting. Steep's are unisex now btw.

Was it the bubble jacket? Yellow joint? I know VM had those not too long ago.

it was white with black zippers/panels and it was the most recognizable steep tech jacket with the two zippers down the middle. There weren’t many on the rack. Unisex or not they were all on the womens side.

Speaking of Rakuten, lululemon finally back on after being delisted since the summer I blv.

it was white with black zippers/panels and it was the most recognizable steep tech jacket with the two zippers down the middle. There weren’t many on the rack. Unisex or not they were all on the womens side.

Ahhhh yes, it's gotta be this spring one. Well, I guess that saves me a trip out there. Was curious what NOTL had compared to VM.

1639633224377.png

Anyone having major difficulties with Nike.ca? Have had multiple delayed orders—some up to three-four weeks before receiving, lost items, returned items with no refund yet. Not to mention terrible customer service experiences when contacting them about these issues.

have CG 11's basically only released in mens sizes on nike.ca and nowhere else? trying to avoid stockx, but need a pair

have CG 11's basically only released in mens sizes on nike.ca and nowhere else? trying to avoid stockx, but need a pair

nike and sport chek are the only ones I’m aware of. Champs released them online but I think most or all of the orders were cancelled. Other retailers like ftl will have the men’s release sometime in January

ok to be fair, i've been thinking about how buying sneakers had prepared me for getting early reservations for vaccine appointments and have drawn a lot of parallels like the online queueing systems, shock drops, and doubling up in case of issues like sudden cancellations bc of low supply (which i've already experienced twice)

to be clear, double up on appointments, not actual doses; cancel extra reservations upon getting a shot

also, good luck to anyone trying for a pair of cool greys from footlocker .ca tomorrow morning

Any links on a decent prices Beluga RF size 9.5? I feel like everyone locally is trying to sell for like 15% over Stockx.

Anyone having major difficulties with Nike.ca? Have had multiple delayed orders—some up to three-four weeks before receiving, lost items, returned items with no refund yet. Not to mention terrible customer service experiences when contacting them about these issues.
Yes nike customer service has been trash recently took over 2 and half weeks to get my refund online .. ordered nike by you shoes came with the suede already faded and the customer service rep told me we dont give promo codes online no more

Yes nike customer service has been trash recently took over 2 and half weeks to get my refund online .. ordered nike by you shoes came with the suede already faded and the customer service rep told me we dont give promo codes online no more
I’m still waiting for a resolution on items ordered at the beginning of November that have never arrived.
The promo code story they told is a lie too, they could issue one but are being very selective now, even though their mistakes are increasing. Their customer service reps are just horrible.

anyone been to any outlets lately ? vmills or dixie ? i assume it's not worth the time but any updates would be appreciated

I’m still waiting for a resolution on items ordered at the beginning of November that have never arrived.
The promo code story they told is a lie too, they could issue one but are being very selective now, even though their mistakes are increasing. Their customer service reps are just horrible.
Damn that sucks you really have to contact them everyday to know whats going on I hope you get your package or a refund soon , I figured it was a lie they use to give out promo codes like bottle water but now they dont budge on anything and I agree customer service reps are terrible but maybe they are getting instructions from the higher ups

anyone been to any outlets lately ? vmills or dixie ? i assume it's not worth the time but any updates would be appreciated
Was at dixie last week its very sad what it has become use to be a gem now its garbaj they cut down all stock in mens so now you will only see less than half a wall for your size in mens

saw nike blazers low in infrared colorway , couple tech fleece pants , and a lot of light spring jackets nothing amazing

Back
Top Bottom