Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Walking into a footlocker a week or 2 after launch day and they still had pairs. When they got your pair it had that sticker on the corner that said Launch Product, do not sell before (date). What a time to be alive

Was at SQ1 today and passed by footlocker and it was just full of groups of people bags in hand or waiting for their turn I guess to go into the store. that **** looks way too stressful now.

Also didn’t realize that the Zara line was as long as the Nike line at HH, that cracked me up.

Maybe I’m not trying hard enough or I’m just unlucky haven’t been able to find the 11’s at all

Maybe I’m not trying hard enough or I’m just unlucky haven’t been able to find the 11’s at all
Champs is dropping their pairs online on the 19th. I’ve never copped from them, but I assume their site is gonna get botted. Worth a shot though.

Was anyone at real sports today for the city edition authentic jersey release? I managed to get one of the very last ones in store and snagged another one online

Real Sports put the Lowry OVO practice jerseys on half price clearance last week (all sold out now don’t bother checking) I grabbed over 10
6A8D7A16-47D7-4442-9450-D47C979834BF.jpeg

Sup y’all, got a quick question about self clearing

I know some with past experience here (or even had a recent order): I bought from the Mitchell & Ness (USA) sale, coming thru UPS and they want $110 “import fees”…which pretty much defeats the purpose of the sale.

A small order, just 2 shorts. Not delivered yet, just looking for the “self clear” steps. Know it involves a trip to the airport customs office, thanks in advance!

[also: does M&N declare the full, non-sale price value + that comes into play too?]

Sup y’all, got a quick question about self clearing

I know some with past experience here (or even had a recent order): I bought from the Mitchell & Ness (USA) sale, coming thru UPS and they want $110 “import fees”…which pretty much defeats the purpose of the sale.

A small order, just 2 shorts. Not delivered yet, just looking for the “self clear” steps. Know it involves a trip to the airport customs office, thanks in advance!

[also: does M&N declare the full, non-sale price value + that comes into play too?]

Call UPS as soon as the package enters Canada and ask for the manifest, tell them you’re going to self-clear. They will send you paperwork for which you have to take to CBSA. Print multiple copies of the manifest, along with multiple copies of your invoice from Mitchell and Ness. Bring proof of citizenship or PR status to CBSA. They will look at the invoice and charge you duty. Pay it. They will give you a receipt and a document stating that duties were paid. Make copies of those too. Go to UPS, show them the docs and get your package. Hold on to those documents too. I self-cleared a package from DHL and they had someone call me 3 months later trying to collect the brokerage/duties.

Call UPS as soon as the package enters Canada and ask for the manifest, tell them you’re going to self-clear. They will send you paperwork for which you have to take to CBSA. Print multiple copies of the manifest, along with multiple copies of your invoice from Mitchell and Ness. Bring proof of citizenship or PR status to CBSA. They will look at the invoice and charge you duty. Pay it. They will give you a receipt and a document stating that duties were paid. Make copies of those too. Go to UPS, show them the docs and get your package. Hold on to those documents too. I self-cleared a package from DHL and they had someone call me 3 months later trying to collect the brokerage/duties.

This is completely right. I self clear from time to time. The crooks at fed ex, ups, etc come up with odd fees that usually amount to 50% of the purchase value. The CBSA office is right by the airport if convenient for you. The folks working there are usually pretty nice and easy to work with if you have all the right documents.

Anyone been to Nike VM lately? Still trash ? How are the lines to get in ?

It all depends what time you go. On weekends the line is insane, weekdays pretty easy to get in. I personally haven't found much good stuff there. Niagara on the lake was the best one in recent memory for actual heat - In the last few years I found two pairs of kobes (pre death), dr doom foamposites, bred 13s, and tech fleece. I haven't been there since pandemic started but it was often solid selection.

This is completely right. I self clear from time to time. The crooks at fed ex, ups, etc come up with odd fees that usually amount to 50% of the purchase value. The CBSA office is right by the airport if convenient for you. The folks working there are usually pretty nice and easy to work with if you have all the right documents.

DHL was trying to charge me $100. Self-cleared - $16. Lol

DHL was trying to charge me $100. Self-cleared - $16. Lol
Bro - DHL can eat shiit with those fees lol. Fed ex was chasing me for months when I self cleared as well. If you buy from ebay, with the authentication program they always ship fed ex so you are gonna have to deal with some bs. I miss UPSP to Canada post as most times they would even miss collecting fees.

Back
Top Bottom