Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I went to HH Nike a week ago and it felt like they were going out of business. Where you would usually have sneakers they had tshirts hanging. Not sure what’s going on.

I went to HH Nike a week ago and it felt like they were going out of business. Where you would usually have sneakers they had tshirts hanging. Not sure what’s going on.
LIke a lot of other manufacturers, Nike is probably suffering from supply chain issues and its spilling over now into the outlets

LIke a lot of other manufacturers, Nike is probably suffering from supply chain issues and its spilling over now into the outlets

Pretty much.

I've been looking for loungewear, dri-fit stuff to re-up on and its been a struggle. Even started checking Champs, FTL in malls and the options (if any) are slim. Regular Nike chapter stores either have slim options or the retail price doesn't make sense.

Even this year with sneakers the amount of drops has gone down drastically and not much has made it over to Toronto. The small percentage of stuff that is making it here you're dealing with the usual hurdles to obtain a pair.

Nike vaughan mills is still garbage. The amount of shoes available is less than half of what they used to have.

Nike Dixie Clearance looks like it’s about to close. The employees say it’s just a supply issue. I know the mall is shutting down in the next year or so for a redevelopment. The whole men’s shoe section is down to two aisles - it’s sad:
1919E8A7-B395-40A2-9279-E8A770C3F7DC.jpeg
599CEBF4-0044-4939-93D2-785142F5F218.jpeg

I was in buffalo a few weeks ago and stopped at fashions outlet, and they too had really poor selection.

all mens shoes were size 16 and up... not even kidding.

Confirming Nike’s sad state of affairs @ NOTL as well
E1BCBD7B-28C1-4F22-A57C-7CE92D52502B.jpeg

Entire sides curtained off where shoes would be, mixture of apparel/gear elsewhere

7FDE02A7-F25E-406A-9278-5F42054AE8B3.jpeg

Bland of a selection as can be if there was any (shoes and clothes). Canada soccer stuff at over-priced retail (ie. $55 “We can” tee or whatev). Left empty handed

Just went to TPO today - and it’s so bad that the women’s shoes are now in the men’s half. The wall is bare - jumps from 9 to 11 in a ten foot span. Sections curtained off as well. Zero to report. In 2016-2019 I would never leave this place without a pair of Kobes or Air Max 1s… Here are the middle aisles:

68F627D7-679F-4385-9557-DAEB308E57F3.jpeg

The sign is asking folks not to use this as a bench. 😂

Kinda sad.. hopefully things pickup by end of year. I always enjoy going to Nike even if I walk out empty.

Is foot locker getting rid of footaction stores here? The one on yorkdale closed, bramalea also closed. Anywhere others shut down?

Well I haven't had a loser from kijiji waste my time in a while. Longbo Yang phone 5144307024. Quebec, Montreal. I should really do my homework on the phone number.

Back
Top Bottom