Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The good ol days of Queen West…

Retail gang or bust

There’s always the next pair, cuz knowing these companies it’s not like they’re creative so they’ll recycle the same things over and over again

Anyone knows if the ovo maple leafs varsity are in any stores? Ovo doesn’t have their phone listed for any of the stores other than yorkdale

Went to ovo yorkdale and they didn’t have it. I’ve been trying to call real sports the whole morning but they’re not answering. I called ovo on queen and they didn’t have it

Maybe I'm saying this with age, but anything over retail is too much for me. I don't need them THAT badly.
I'm so washed I been reading the past three pages trying to figure out what shoes everyone was talking about that their casual friend that isn't into sneakers won :lol:

Anyone go to the ovo sale?
Went on Friday around 2pm. About a 5 min line to get in. 5 min line at the register. The selection has gotten weaker with each warehouse sale and the prices have also gone up. I remember when they originally had the sale at queen/Bathurst area and had good prices.

This year prices were $75 for non-collab hoodies, sweats, (up $5 from last year) $90 for Collabs hoodies and sweats. Shorts were $65 (up $15 from last year), Tshirts $30 (up $5), polos $75 (up $30 from last year).

A lot of xxl-xxxl size hoodies and sweatpants
Also noticed many items were ‘’made in China’. Heard they had blue and brown OG owl sweatshirts that were being taken away at the register by management for some dumb reason (claimed they weren’t supposed to be for sale). I did get a pair of roots x OVO sweatpants and a og owl tshirt. When I brought the OG owl tshirt to the register the employee looked back at some kid in the back and he nodded, and they “let me” buy it. gong show.

Back
Top Bottom