Was at dixie yesterday

the black and white zoom flight 95 are 150 and the red and white was 109
couple low dunks in sz 8-10
couple air forces
some air max 95
they had a lot of nike terminators navy blue and grey and green and white
black and purple uptempos

no discount on the hashwall

This was Burloak around 8 pm. I figured the place would be quiet at this time of the week. 😂
6D05FF13-3F7E-4AE2-A952-1E09A4F5017F.jpeg

At Dixie today as well - place was busy - but no line ups. Slim pickings as the resellers were working overtime 😂

So for those who know. It’s closed now for Reno’s but when it reopens it will be a Community store. Should be similar to the NikeStore/Community store in Detroit (Downtown).

Well damn!

This was Burloak around 8 pm. I figured the place would be quiet at this time of the week. 😂
6D05FF13-3F7E-4AE2-A952-1E09A4F5017F.jpeg

At Dixie today as well - place was busy - but no line ups. Slim pickings as the resellers were working overtime 😂

Sorry for asking but what am I missing? why's there a line at 8pm at Burloak of all places? is this regular? :lol:

cdubsdad cdubsdad DYNAMICS DYNAMICS

😂😂 I was in Burloak at that time. The place was a mess. Everything was 30% off + If you had the F&F card everything in the store came out to 51% off (except socks). The line was super long to check out. Almost worth going with a friend or two and having someone stand in line as soon as you got in the door.

I picked up a pair of the OG "neo teal" Structures for $41ish and they also had the persian violet colorway for the same price.

SmartSelect_20230506_073027_GOAT.jpg
SmartSelect_20230506_073042_GOAT.jpg

😂😂 I was in Burloak at that time. The place was a mess. Everything was 30% off + If you had the F&F card everything in the store came out to 51% off (except socks). The line was super long to check out. Almost worth going with a friend or two and having someone stand in line as soon as you got in the door.

I picked up a pair of the OG "neo teal" Structures for $41ish and they also had the persian violet colorway for the same price.

thats a steal of a price for thos structures did they have sz 13 ?

Stacked discount? I should have lined up! Thanks again for the assist with the cards!!!

was talking to a VM employee today he told me burloak closing down never heard that news about VM and Niagra but it would be better if it turned into clearance stores IMO

Word on the street is Burloak Nike is closing down. VM and Niagara gonna turn into clearance stores and HH into a community store. No word about Dixie

part of dixie will be converted to residential condos https://www.insauga.com/part-of-dixie-mall-demolished-development-mississauga/ Dixie is pretty much a dead mall other than nike. I wouldn’t be surprised if nike closes dixie when the lease is over, that is if the store is t already a part of the portion getting torn down

Word on the street is Burloak Nike is closing down. VM and Niagara gonna turn into clearance stores and HH into a community store. No word about Dixie

You are correct - they are building a Costco on that site - the east part with the Longo's and Home Depot will stay.

Vaughan mills had 30 off clearance racks and hash and quite a few racks of sweats. Sweats were generally 68 prior to discount, with some around $110 for some reason. Not much in terms of shoes

Attachments

• IMG_9123.jpeg
    IMG_9123.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_9124.jpeg
    IMG_9124.jpeg
    289.6 KB · Views: 666
  • IMG_9125.jpeg
    IMG_9125.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 1,398
Weirdest thing I witnessed at dixie today besides someone pulling out a tape measure to measure a jacket ... Im in the nike store at dixie i see someone on the phone just waiting around , the store is dry I walk around the mall come back 1 hr later and see the same person with 2 KD aunt pearls my size wtfffff, it sucks that nike has employees doing backdoor to resellers

^ that reseller is gear_4less on IG - seems like a nice guy - but they are there in a team at store opening EVERY day - and as you noted - the staff brings anything borderline profitable to them first - I just need some decent ball shoes for my kid 😂

^ that reseller is gear_4less on IG - seems like a nice guy - but they are there in a team at store opening EVERY day - and as you noted - the staff brings anything borderline profitable to them first - I just need some decent ball shoes for my kid 😂

Should be reported to head office as that’s against Nike policy.

Should be reported to head office as that’s against Nike policy.
I overheard another customer complaining about this at the cash - manager said they can buy up to 10 of any one item and that they are paying customers - and that Nike does not have a policy against reselling.

Back
Top Bottom