Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I overheard another customer complaining about this at the cash - manager said they can buy up to 10 of any one item and that they are paying customers - and that Nike does not have a policy against reselling.

Nike has a policy against employees not putting stock on the floor and holding it for specific customers...

So I guess the new Nike “Unite” is open at HH - going to check it out tonight:

7AD506FC-FA3F-44B6-83E3-451AB03F1D31.jpeg

So what makes this a “community” or “unite” store?

I was in there today and it looks the same just remodelled.

20% off hash, nothing exciting

Aisles were full, the usual stuff

No clearance clothing from what I could see

Everything seems $20-30 higher, probably due to the pandemic/inflation tax

Overheard that they officially opened on Wednesday and a bunch of resellers picked up all the good stuff that day so I guess **** still the same

NT FAM!

Photo 2023-06-10, 6 54 08 PM.jpg

My second fitted with Hood Hop'rz drops in a few days!

This Manitoba Moose Follow Your Dreams logo was designed by Leticia Spence, a Red River College graphic design student from Pimicikamak First Nation.

Photo 2023-06-10, 6 54 23 PM.jpg

When DJ Mach did his as part of an AHL pack for the New Era Buffalo flagship, I knew I had to put my spin on it and make one for the locals who couldn't get one, and I knew exactly what I was gonna do with mine.

Winnipeg is home to the largest Indigenous population in Canada, and this fitted is inspired by the colors of a Medicine Wheel.

Photo 2023-06-10, 6 55 52 PM.jpg

The Medicine Wheel, known as the Sacred Hoop, has been used by generations of various Native American tribes for health and healing. They represent the alignment and continuous interaction of the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual realities. The circle shape represents the interconnectivity of all aspects of one’s being, including the connection with the natural world.

Being non-Indigenous myself, it's been extremely interesting to learn about the significance of it, especially how it relates everything back to the number 4.

Black crown and brim for the West, White button to the North, Yellow New Era flag to the East and a Scarlet Red uv to the South.

IMG_3145.JPG

Me + Hood Hop'rz get back to work this Tuesday, June 13 at 11am CST in-store at 1348 Main St., Winnipeg, MB and www.hoodhoprz.com.

This one’s for the people.

OUT NOW! https://hoodhoprz.com/collections/c...om-medicine-wheel-manitoba-moose-fitted-black

Last edited:
I feel like I'm double posting here, but I'm not. Where is everyone?! :lol:

--

NT Canada fam! I'm dropping my third hat with Hood Hoprz, back in my hometown of Winnipeg, MB.

IMG_3426.JPG

I had this idea in my head for a while.

With all the crossover hats that have come out over the last few years (and even before then during the Pegasus/CC era in the mid 00’s), I wanted one of our own.

IMG_3428.JPG

Flipped the colors of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on this Manitoba Moose fitted, mixing a bit of the old that I grew up with, and a bit of the new that we see today.

Canad Inn’s Stadium meets IG Field.

IMG_3429.JPG

New school era of the Bombers with the Royal Blue crown and Panama Tan brim, Navy in the logo for a throwback to the old days, Metallic Silver maple leaf for the 12-time Grey Cup Champs, Green under for the turf. Oh yeah, there’s a sneaky bit of Metallic Blue in that 10th Season sidepatch too.

IMG_3430.JPG

Really really happy with how this one turned out and I’m excited to see how the city takes this one.

Me + Hood Hoprz back with that work, dropping a BOMB for the W.

100% Poly, made in Bangladesh.

Online at www.hoodhoprz.com this coming Tuesday, June 27 at 11am CST and in-store if sizes remain at 1348 Main St. on Wednesday.

OUT NOW!: https://hoodhoprz.com/collections/c...ew-era-custom-manitoba-moose-bombers-w-fitted
:emoji_v:

Last edited:
I think those Penny Stussy's are also at VM. Pretty sure I spotted them there last week or the week before.

Be on the lookout at your local Winners/Marshall's...LL x Mitchell & Ness collab hats...copped both
My winners 10 years ago had a bunch of Stussy, Staple, Wu Tang and random NY brands holy it was bless!!
hopefully these get to north york area

My winners 10 years ago had a bunch of Stussy, Staple, Wu Tang and random NY brands holy it was bless!!
hopefully these get to north york area

Funny enough - I remember this, lol! I remember I picked up some Undefeated shorts, a knitted long sleeve and a Stussy tee. I'm certain I still have them as well.
I just remember being stunned finding such items at a Winners/Marshalls

Stopped by dixie yesterday afternoon. Looks like inventory is at decent levels now. Prices are still generally high with some decent deals. I got a pair of Jordan 13 black/Carolina blue for $150. Hoodies and sweatpants were additional 40% off. Tech fleece pants were between $70-110 prior to discount.

The adidas store had tmac 1, lots of nmd1, and some ultra boost dna for $50.

The rest of the mall was dead. There was this one guy standing outside a luggage store telling people not to buy from there, and that there is a cheaper store across the mall. The owner was mad

looks like the van fleet practice jersey is sold out. too bad.. would've copped one at that price.

Was entering the raffle for the 1’s through the app and noticed VM footlocker was an option, I thought they didn’t get new releases on release day

Back
Top Bottom