Finally some powermoves :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

Quote:
Torre grew up in Brooklyn, rooting for the rival New York Giants and detesting the Dodgers.

Quote:
WTH? I would've shown him the door on some "don't call us, we'll call you."
:lol:
laugh.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Have fun Dodger fans with Torre as your skipper. Your lucky to have him. I'm a die-hard Yankee fan, and I'll miss Torre. I'll be following the Dodgers throughout the season to see how he is doing.

Wow, that was really weird saying something that.

Quote:
I read the LA Times almost everyday and i dont see them riding us or hating on the Dogers,
:tongue:
tongue.gif
Every every :lol:
laugh.gif

The Wizard of Oz​
13 Gold Gloves / 15 time All- Star / Hall of Famer​
The greatest defensive shortstop to ever play the game​

Quote:
They constantly bash this team, especially that douche T.J. Simmers. He needs to take his monkey back to Boston :lol:
laugh.gif

Should we really put TJ in this discussion. Dude rides every team that is winning and talks @#%$ about every team that is losing. That is why he is always talking @#%$ about the Dodgers, Bruins, Kings, Clippers and now the Lakers. He rides the winners: USC. He ignores the Angels, unless they are the center of a scandal (Gary Mathews Jr = MR. HGH).

I don't agree with what Simers writes and I think he fronts a lot. However, I do give him credit that he does ask athletes questions that other writers avoid. He calls out athletes, owners and fellow writers. He goes over the edge a lot and is often annoying and condescending.

All in all, I don't take anything that Simers writes that seriously, I know he is going for the attention and cheap laugh.

Plaschke, I can't really stand, he flip flops more than John Kerry. He writes some really insightfull articles, but when he spits venom he goes all out as if someone slapped one of his kids. Too emotional. Always trying to pull at the heart strings with every story.

For the most part, they are anti-Dodgers. I guess the Fox ownership left a bad taste in their mouth, :lol:
laugh.gif
ed their season and the talk is all about the Dodgers at the moment.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

damn dodgers always get the great coaches.. lasorda, dusty, and now joe :wow:
eek.gif
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

NobleKane:
damn dodgers always get the great coaches.. lasorda, dusty, and now joe
eek.gif

Dusty never coached the Dodgers.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Back
Top Bottom