Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Well the new album dropped today... but it looks like they already did a snkrs rerelease earlier this week?

I’m not a big Travis Scott fan but I do like these 4s... I’m debating picking them up for resell because I really like the cw but, I. The same breath, I feel a bit hypocritical wearing his sneakers if I’m not into his music like that-anyone else feel this way?

I’m not a big Travis Scott fan but I do like these 4s... I’m debating picking them up for resell because I really like the cw but, I. The same breath, I feel a bit hypocritical wearing his sneakers if I’m not into his music like that-anyone else feel this way?

Eh, depends on how you wanna look at it. Look at all the people who wear Thrasher, Metallica, and Nirvana shirts, but don't know anything about them. They just like how it looks.

No harm in that. (I personally don't do it, but I dont knock anyone that does.)

I’m not a fan of TS, never heard any of his songs and never will. I got a pair because I like the CW and I’m a fan of the 4s. There’s a lot of collabs out there that people never heard of or not a fan of the artist but they still get it cuz it’s their style or it’s just a good collab overall.

Last edited by a moderator:

You don't have to worry about that. These are always "Jordans" before they are Travis Scotts. In my opinion thats how all Jordans should be looked at.

When ppl see Jordan shoes they see Jordan before they see the person who picked out the colorway. Your all good.

7890D60A-DB79-49F7-9CF3-7C7AC96FB280.jpeg

This new album making me warm up to the idea of Travis Scott Jordan’s...

Back
Top Bottom