Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

For the people that wore their pairs, did you guys spray any kind of protectant on them before wearing?

Un-DS’d mine yesterday. No protectant but the weather was just right. Will be purchasing crep protect for future wears though. I was literally just running out to make a few trades.

I definitely need some protective spray for these.

Went to a party a few weeks ago and this clutz dropped his can of orange soda...guess where the splash went. :angry:

i think the same as the 1st pair, cactus jack on one, jumpman on the other ... btw, thinking of selling my blue ones i don't wear enough blue & i already have off-white unc 1's.

Damn it. I was hoping Olive so that it would be a guaranteed pass.

Edit: I’m reading others calling them green? They do look Olive in that lighting..

They look dark grey to me, I can see why people think olive in certain lighting but I think this is a good representation without a color filter like the previous post

Klay face doe

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 10.48.39 PM.png

You don't have to worry about that. These are always "Jordans" before they are Travis Scotts. In my opinion thats how all Jordans should be looked at.

When ppl see Jordan shoes they see Jordan before they see the person who picked out the colorway. Your all good.
Well said sir.
I got a pair and dont give a F about TS .

Back
Top Bottom