Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Klay face doe

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 10.48.39 PM.png

"****in Li-Ning :smh: "

He getting bread tho

I'm mad confused. How many pairs are there?

Blue
Grey
Olive (which might actually be a type of brown if what I read on twitter is true)
Purple
????

Am tempted to buy the Cactus Jack 4s, but is the craftsmanship that bad? Seen pairs on eBay that all had crazy glue stains?

Makes me hesitant to buy off StockX since you can't see the pair you're buying.

Am tempted to buy the Cactus Jack 4s, but is the craftsmanship that bad? Seen pairs on eBay that all had crazy glue stains?

If you're worrying about glue stains and other flaws, I suggest not to buy one off SX or GOAT. Most likely you'll get a pair with glue stains, unless you want to test your luck. I bought a pair from SX and there's definitely some noticeable glue stains if you actually pay attention to it, but overall I still like them because I don't nitpick too much. The nubuck or suede seems pretty good and really like the CW.

Last edited by a moderator:

My Cactus Jacks came in FLAWLESS from Stock X. Maybe I was lucky but mine are just about perfect.

I would say craftsmanship is more noticeable in hand. Not really so much noticeable on foot. But yea, I feel you on the hesitation on these. It's a shame how they crafted these cause it's such a damn good looking shoe.

what size laces do I need for a pair of IV's in size 11.5? Need to go get some but forgot to measure the original size

Just revisited his catalogue and man Rodeo completely fell off for me after Impossible. If he would've kept it at about 13 tracks, joint would've been perfect

Nope they’ll just say “YoU CaN AlWaYs JuST SeLl ThEm On StOcKx AgAiN” so they can take more % of your sale too lol

A smart person would use the prices StockX has to negotiate with others on eBay and such. Also, glue stains are not the end of the world. Wear the shoes and you'll pretty much forget about them.

Back
Top Bottom