Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Images Via Don C

81BA9A97-DA05-4CD0-822B-61C42465AEEC.png
3CAE37D8-E198-4DCD-BB45-13F2199286DD.png
9DAEBB8A-D6CD-4FDC-83B5-F52EFB2C5BCF.png

Purples and chick fil a looking hella good

Tag on the box means we ain’t getting them :frown:

Oh baby... nike is really dropping the ball by not releasing those purple joints. That might be the best jordan collab of the last couple of years.

6401D12D-B9FE-428C-A205-DBEE89D9913F.jpeg

I wonder if these are gonna be released. They look fresh like it’s a brand new retro

The quality on those undefeated ogs are incredible. But the people who bought them at the time were the top top collectors. I've never seen a pair of those with a crumbling midsole or anything.

If they retro those they will release anything imo.Next thing you know jb will retro dbs. Dbs/bins are this generation off white but a little less hyped.

If they retro those they will release anything imo.Next thing you know jb will retro dbs. Dbs/bins are this generation off white but a little less hyped.
They did that with the 3s a couple years ago. 6s aren’t confirmed but colors match up

Purples and chick fil a looking hella good

Tag on the box means we ain’t getting them :frown:

Could just be a sample tags on the box instead of being F&F. Who knows, hope they do release so those want them might have a (slim) chance at getting them.

They did that with the 3s a couple years ago. 6s aren’t confirmed but colors match up
Back when shoes were even harder to grab, as stupid as that sounds

I wanted those 3s both release so bad. Absolutely zero chance

Back
Top Bottom