Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

240D7B4B-9A47-499B-B956-96628B756B81.gif

Not retail, no one is doing that bro lol but less than resale

His name suggests he's about the might dollar lol
Nah Im not ALL about money tbh. My name is close to my actual name so thats why I use it LOL. Im not "boo boo the fool" either and can easily sell for atleast double retail anywhere but like to give NT'ers a chance first. My boy wears a sz 11 so would give em to him at retail before anyone else first but he dont want em...

never hurts to ask. its happened on here before with more expensive kicks. sure, its rare, but its happened.
not every1 is all about the mighty dollar on here. theres still some solid dudes on here.
Normally it's people that interact with each other a lot on here and through social media, not random people. I've oop'd tons. Multiple TS, multiple SW AM1, OW's, etc. Always to people I "know" well from here that would do the same for me, not just a random person. Like I sent the sail TS AF1 to @JPS. But if I need him to scoop me something from Kith, he'll make a trip. I'm all for ooping friend but lol at just giving away an $800 shoe for retail to someone I don't know that's probably going to just sell it and pocket the money.

Normally it's people that interact with each other a lot on here and through social media, not random people. I've oop'd tons. Multiple TS, multiple SW AM1, OW's, etc. Always to people I "know" well from here that would do the same for me, not just a random person. Like I sent the sail TS AF1 to @JPS. But if I need him to scoop me something from Kith, he'll make a trip. I'm all for ooping friend but lol at just giving away an $800 shoe for retail to someone I don't know that's probably going to just sell it and pocket the money.

there is an NTer on here who i became friends with for a few years now. we chat and talk about things besides sneakers off of NT. cant remember the last time ive even messaged him on here because text and phone is much easier. the way we met on here and became cool is he ooped me a pair of kicks and i returned the favor on another drop and it was history from there. we try to help each other all the time now. but it all started with 2 people not knowing each other who decided to be nice and help each other.

there was also another NTer here who didnt know me from a hole in the wall but he went to the outlet and hooked it up with melo 13s when everyone was going crazy calling outlets for em and resellers were scooping mad pairs. he did that for a good amount of people on here. just made multiple trips to the outlet and picked up mad people spairs and he didnt even expect anything in return, altho i did give him some extra for his kindness.

there is an NTer on here who i became friends with for a few years now. we chat and talk about things besides sneakers off of NT. cant remember the last time ive even messaged him on here because text and phone is much easier. the way we met on here and became cool is he ooped me a pair of kicks and i returned the favor on another drop and it was history from there. we try to help each other all the time now. but it all started with 2 people not knowing each other who decided to be nice and help each other.

there was also another NTer here who didnt know me from a hole in the wall but he went to the outlet and hooked it up with melo 13s when everyone was going crazy calling outlets for em and resellers were scooping mad pairs. he did that for a good amount of people on here. just made multiple trips to the outlet and picked up mad people spairs and he didnt even expect anything in return, altho i did give him some extra for his kindness.
I feel what you're saying and thats dope but what others are saying is that its not the norm or to be expected. I have met multiple people in person that I still talk to and hookup from time to time but someone random prolly not. There's no way someone should be offended or mad that someone asked for a OOP but prolly shouldn't expect to be denied unless you've built some type of rapore.

Karma.... you receive the energy you put out Chakras

I feel what you're saying and thats dope but what others are saying is that its not the norm or to be expected. I have met multiple people in person that I still talk to and hookup from time to time but someone random prolly not. There's no way someone should be offended or mad that someone asked for a OOP but prolly shouldn't expect to be denied unless you've built some type of rapore.

i agree with ya. realistically, i wasnt really expecting you to say yes. but like i said, it never hurts to ask, cause ya never know. how tf can u be mad at sum1 not wanting to oop you? ya cant lol. especially if u dont really know em.

Last edited:
Oops do happen. I've been ooped and have ooped (lmao this sounds funny) to some NT folks on here who I've never met in person - SHOUT OUT BOOSTFAM :nthat:. Granted they aren't shoes worth upwards of $1000, but there was no telling what the shoes would've been worth at the time because the oops happen right during release. It ain't like, "Yeah I'll buy them and keep them to see if price goes up first." It's more like, "You need? Alright I got you during release for retail plus shipping."

Back
Top Bottom