Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Here are the biggest flaws I see right off the bat
31D57663-E892-4972-8CFF-E4C179F2809E.jpeg
C82EB08C-C80C-4D36-954E-9F4396395FF7.jpeg
200993D9-74EF-485C-AF74-31CD7555789C.jpeg
4B5BD364-40C9-4A87-981E-AA1CB850F849.jpeg

1 Hi, 6s & 4s.... ?

90ED4927-A2D6-43D8-B403-D49D2CC2A055.jpeg

Just need 1 Lows to complete my set. Still pissed I overslept when they released. Too much Henny & Red Bull that Friday night. ?

Forces & 33s are unnecessary, IMO.
The Sail air forces are necessary in my opinion. The removable swooshes, colored 3M piping, glow in the dark upside down Nike Air on the heel, and they’re super comfortable (I think it’s the insole). The only bad part is that they get dirty so easily even with Jason Mark repel. My first draw win was then AF1s so there’s that for me. I considered selling them for 350 not too long after I got them because of how they get dirty but now I’m glad I didn’t sell. I also wish I had the 33s which I considered unnecessary but aside from the White AF1s (totally unnecessary) the 33s are all I’m missing

It's good to have a release without anyone have they pack come up missing......it's always atleast 1 unlucky soul ?

It's good to have a release without anyone have they pack come up missing......it's always atleast 1 unlucky soul ?
I had mine delivered to my moms house so that someone would be there when they delivered. No way I was letting them sit on the porch all day while at work. I’ve never had a package stolen but I didn’t want this to be the first. I did have my blue sacai waffles delivered to the wrong house. Had to cruise the neighborhood and find them on a neighbors porch.

For some strange reason for the travis Scott lows and my 6's I only had the nike tape at the bottom and clear transparent at the top. And on my 6's that came today it had no receipt or return label. Anybody else had this issue? I hope UPS ain't switching **** on me

No receipt or return label here either.

Sometimes Nike does this from time to time.

I those forces and the 6s will be at Astro fest... but I saw that stock x 50% off seller fees but the page took down now

The Sail air forces are necessary in my opinion. The removable swooshes, colored 3M piping, glow in the dark upside down Nike Air on the heel, and they’re super comfortable (I think it’s the insole). The only bad part is that they get dirty so easily even with Jason Mark repel. My first draw win was then AF1s so there’s that for me. I considered selling them for 350 not too long after I got them because of how they get dirty but now I’m glad I didn’t sell. I also wish I had the 33s which I considered unnecessary but aside from the White AF1s (totally unnecessary) the 33s are all I’m missing

I had the OG White Forces. Traded them DS for DS Wotherspoons. As you stated, the risk of getting them Dirty was too great. Couldn’t wear them but love wearing the Spoons.

Back
Top Bottom