Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

They not gonna refund me. WATEVER, I’ll keep em.. had no need for two 6s man, if they hit for more than $1285 I’ll sell.

Practicality: Sell em, u don't really like them.

Inner Hypebeast:
1571439993654.png

B802AE42-BB7A-42B7-95AE-721CBB6283C2.jpeg
The strawhats:nthat:

Just sell them back when you get them

price dip on the pair you bought?

yeah I paid $1285.00 they like $1230.00 now I just didn’t wanna deal with all of it seeing how I already have them, I don’t see these hitting $1800.00 like Travis highs but it’s cool maybe I’ll make a few bucks on em

In time you'll make it back plus some. But can you afford to let 1200 sit....you most likely make more than it sitting in the bank imo. I've made alot off buying and sitting. I got a closet worth about 20-30k if not more and I'm in no rush to sell anything, I look at it as the longer I have em the more they'll sell for.

In time you'll make it back plus some. But can you afford to let 1200 sit....you most likely make more than it sitting in the bank imo. I've made alot off buying and sitting. I got a closet worth about 20-30k if not more and I'm in no rush to sell anything, I look at it as the longer I have em the more they'll sell for.
Unless it separates or you know, dies like the boost hype. Sns UB was a rack and now a lot less

And the less money you spend because if you had that money in cash...

Yeah I can let them sit but it’s just annoying that they let he/she sit on the pair for 3 days and then ship after they watched the market

Yeah I can let them sit but it’s just annoying that they let he/she sit on the pair for 3 days and then ship after they watched the market
Yeah some sellers just be lazy af. I doubt he was watching the market because if he failed to complete the sail the penalty fee would negate whatever profit he thought he would make more.

Prices are holding nicely even after the 50% seller fee
i dont think that seller discount changed much. there are a ton of sellers that didnt have the brain cells to take the best offer...especially being that the offer/ask was only a few bucks apart. prices shouldve dipped...they actually went up a bit

Perfectly said. I don't know what they were thinking with that tee. Overall I think the stuff that released on his website is way better than the clothes released by nike/ the boutiques.

hoodies quality A1 bet its the best hoody he has dropped.

I left my bid up by mistake bought a pair I don’t mind buying the pair the seller takes the full 72hrs and watches the market and sends the shoes at 6:00 pm tonight that’s what got me tight. So at 1:11 pm today I send them a ticket with a picture of the sale time and say he failed to send shoes within the time cancel my order. Dude writes back and says the shoes are on the way please be patient. I blacked I was like what... THIS IS YOUR POLICY, I spazzed and said I’ll do a chargeback I don’t care, cancel the order or it’s on y’all. Like I have a pair already, I don’t mind the second pair but im gonna have to sit on it for two-three weeks to get my money back, but you have A POLICY YOU SIDE WITH THE BUYER CAUSE THATS HOW YOU MAKE YOUR TRASH COMMISSION, f outta here.

Man not gonna lie I cancelled a sale cause my homeboy didnt ship, buyers can cancel but I think only before the seller accepts the order, buyers should have the right to cancel after 2 days, that would cut people being lazy.

pulled the trigger on goat at $715 for 11.5. I had $605 credit for a GS pair. Between that and the difference between the pricing on a GS ($160) and Mens ($250) pair, I can live with it.

the amount of fake pairs on ebay is alarming. especially because with pics, there seems to be no obvious differences between true and fugazi

Just cussed out goat so crazy via email I hope they ban my account.
I left my bid up by mistake bought a pair I don’t mind buying the pair the seller takes the full 72hrs and watches the market and sends the shoes at 6:00 pm tonight that’s what got me tight. So at 1:11 pm today I send them a ticket with a picture of the sale time and say he failed to send shoes within the time cancel my order. Dude writes back and says the shoes are on the way please be patient. I blacked I was like what... THIS IS YOUR POLICY, I spazzed and said I’ll do a chargeback I don’t care, cancel the order or it’s on y’all. Like I have a pair already, I don’t mind the second pair but im gonna have to sit on it for two-three weeks to get my money back, but you have A POLICY YOU SIDE WITH THE BUYER CAUSE THATS HOW YOU MAKE YOUR TRASH COMMISSION, f outta here.
Literally the same thing that happened to me

Goat authenticates better but man Stockx customer service is better..
Not true at all. I had a similar thing happen on Stock X on the Travis Scott lows. On Stock X they only have 48 business hours to ship. After the 2 days I asked for a refund. I was told it hadn’t been 2 days. I pointed out that it had. They said that they’d decided to give the seller an extension. At this point prices had dipped. I was told that in the event the seller did not ship I would get a pair at no extra cost. I said I was okay with that as long as they would guarantee the price. They said they did. So all of the sudden a day later I get a refund. By this time prices spiked. I asked what had happened and was told that they had looked for a replacement but couldn’t find one that met their requirements. I asked for a coupon so I could get the shoes for $700. At that point prices were $800-825. They told me $20 was all they could do. I went off too. They didn’t care.

Back
Top Bottom