Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

@stashedsnkrs on IG today posted that TS 6s are high risk for holding and will be going down in price in following months... not sure if they are joking

they're not joking, but they have no real reasoning behind it. Two weeks ago they wrote the 6s were a great investment. Every TS shoe has shot up. They're just like every other resale page on IG, about as dumb as a rock.

@stashedsnkrs on IG today posted that TS 6s are high risk for holding and will be going down in price in following months... not sure if they are joking

"Not sure if they are joking."
Making any statement like that is a joke.

I can’t stand reverse flexing posts like this.

You been on NT since ‘01 and you making statements like this is ridiculous. People spend money on what they want to: it’s that simple.

You or anyone passing judgement on what people decide to spend their money on is why NT and society is the way it is (intolerant at best; openly hostile at best).

It benefits nobody to hear what you think is a good use of their funds. Being judgmental about sneaker purchases is absurd.

There are people who think it’s wild that someone would have more than one pair of shoes; crazy right?

344EACC8-BA07-4EB5-90FE-F74A015DD0FB.gif

Wolves of Stockx back at it again...cat's really be happy about a $200 profit difference. You hate to see it.

Nike isn't getting rid of the hype machine. It's their best marketing tool. It is what it is.
The hype machine model has changed. Ig, twitter etc have made the old model obsolete. There's no need to put out limited numbers in exchange for "free marketing." They'll get the free marketing either way. Imo

I can’t stand reverse flexing posts like this.

You been on NT since ‘01 and you making statements like this is ridiculous. People spend money on what they want to: it’s that simple.

You or anyone passing judgement on what people decide to spend their money on is why NT and society is the way it is (intolerant at best; openly hostile at best).

It benefits nobody to hear what you think is a good use of their funds. Being judgmental about sneaker purchases is absurd.

There are people who think it’s wild that someone would have more than one pair of shoes; crazy right?
Where was i being judgemental about what you decide to spend your $ on? I just said that i cant understand spending that much $ on a shoe, plain and simple.

I never told anyone they should or SHOULDNT do it......and I never said it wouldnt be worth it to YOU.............I just said that its not worth it to ME. Quit putting words in my mouth, because none of that came from me.

Im all for buy what you want, spend what you want. You earned it, its your $.....Do as you please.

Dont get upset with me because i cant identify with those that pay resell for shoes....... I COULD if there was really a shoe that i wanted to spend $ on like that. (I did have to pay $450 for a pair of South Beach Lebrons after i jacked my pair up, but new releases, i either get them, or i dont. It aint that serious).

the problem with producing limited shoes are slightly higher numbers and thinking you have a better chance is that resellers will always try for multiples. you’re also giving them better odds of having a bigger stack at the end of the day.

unless you’re producing shoes in the 500k+ range, there will always be people missing out and upset about it

Man fakes or uas whatever you call em ruining the game. Fakes be so good they be better than what Nike be shipping smh ??

Man fakes or uas whatever you call em ruining the game. Fakes be so good they be better than what Nike be shipping smh ??

And the problem is that a lot of people these days WANT Replicas or UAs. People go out of their way to tell companies how to make them look and feel more authentic.

And the problem is that a lot of people these days WANT Replicas or UAs. People go out of their way to tell companies how to make them look and feel more authentic.
Yeah people lame af. These same uas going for 150-200 when they only cost like 5 dollars to make lol. They stupid.

the problem with producing limited shoes are slightly higher numbers and thinking you have a better chance is that resellers will always try for multiples. you’re also giving them better odds of having a bigger stack at the end of the day.

unless you’re producing shoes in the 500k+ range, there will always be people missing out and upset about it
You'll never eliminate the resell issue totally. The idea would be to get these sneakers that are reselling for a small fortune down to respectable numbers. Releasing 175k of this last ts release would take resell to less than 500 in most sizes imo.

The idea was never to have supply exceed demand

Also, nike should release all collabs on snkrs and cut all of the fugazi brick and mortars out

Nope. The old model works even better with ig and twitter, unfortunately.
I, personally, don't believe that the value of free marketing of a limited collab vastly exceeds the value of marketing achieved of that same collab of the release numbers were higher.

The bred 11 will have close to 2 million pairs of not more and will get plenty of free marketing on Twitter and ig. If they only released 100k, would they get more free press? Maybe. But at some point customer frustration becomes an important part of the equation as well.

Either way, back to the TS

I, personally, don't believe that the value of free marketing of a limited collab vastly exceeds the value of marketing achieved of that same collab of the release numbers were higher.

The bred 11 will have close to 2 million pairs of not more and will get plenty of free marketing on Twitter and ig. If they only released 100k, would they get more free press? Maybe. But at some point customer frustration becomes an important part of the equation as well.

Either way, back to the TS

Man if they dropped Bred 11's in those numbers it would be blood in the streets.

It’s reverse psychology, they are trying to persuade ppl to sell now so that they can scoop up the pairs and inflate the price
Nobody care anymore too many fakes to even determine what's real. Can you even tell the real from the fake anymore with them?

I just bought a pair on sx last week for ok price and I'm regretting it already. Like how am I suppose to even know if they real anyways. They haven't got em yet and I wish I could cancel.

Back
Top Bottom