Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Satins are trash and anybody who paid alot for em is just dumb and a hypebeast. My opinion of course but I think alot agree with me. You could've copped REAL BLACK TOES with money leftover.

Not to derail the thread but, Explain how Satin Black Toes are trash....

I own 2013s, 2016s & Satins. Even tho I love the 2016s, The leather on the Satins are superior, plain & simple. And I’m not even gonna compare them to 2013s. So where does all this “Satins are trash” talk come from? What are you basing it off of?

Last edited:
Not to derail the thread but, Explain how Satin Black Toes are trash....

I own 2013s, 2016s & Satins. Even tho I love the 2016s, The leather on the Satins are superior, plain & simple. And I’m not even gonna compare them to 2013s. So where does all this “Satins are trash” talk come from? What are you basing it off of?
straight out of his ***

I want a pair of Highs so bad but nervous about authenticity since they been out for a min tbh. I’d buy them off a trust worthy NT tho...:nerd:...sz 10 *cough cough* lol

With out the cover is the move
1571722179075.png

1571722193049.png

1571722210875.png

Lol, I **** with you but this sounds like some hating type ****, bro. ? Why he GOTTA have a miss?

there’s def some hate in there lol

Ever since he blew the top off on the resell for the AJ1 low literally the day I was gonna cave and pay 750ish, I ain’t **** with him since. I’m rooting for tyga :nthat::lol:

Aside from all that though, I still think these AF1s on the lower side of my ranking list for his shoes

Ever since he blew the top off on the resell for the AJ1 low literally the day I was gonna cave and pay 750ish, I ain’t **** with him since. I’m rooting for tyga :nthat::lol:

Aside from all that though, I still think these AF1s on the lower side of my ranking list for his shoes

you rank the 33's over these forces? :nerd:

I lowkey fx with these. Wouldn't be an everyday wear thing like the other TSAF1's, but I could see these in my arsenal

LOL, I feel you. And they lows at that, definitely hurts. The 33's trash too though, and I would rank these AF1s over the 6's actually.

I love Travis, but I’ve said this before, not even he can make that lame *** 33 cool y’all ??‍♂️??

I don't love Travis.

Yea, 33's trash, the other AF1s are ehh I guess okay. I'm really only a fan of the 1s. The 4s and 6s are cool, I can see why someone would like them, they just not fire to me.

double up passed sx

waiting for grey hoodie to get to them:nerd:

can you throw the hoodie in the dryer?

Wonder what kind of taxes they are payi
double up passed sx

waiting for grey hoodie to get to them:nerd:

can you throw the hoodie in the dryer?

The embroidered hoodies are made out of polyester and elastane.. They smell like plastic, wish they would have just went with cotton. For anyone wondering, I typically wear a medium for Nike hoodies but could have easily went with a small. They tagged as "loose fit" but they a little looser than loose.

Back
Top Bottom