Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I just wanted to confirm, they pass all other legit test this was the only thing that had me iffy about the pair

Any Pics of the airforces without the zipper tongue thing
1573771600302.png

Purchased a pair of AJ1 Fearless (since I struck out) on StockX. Maybe I'll get lucky and win some free Travis Scotts!

As long as they're authentic and look fine , besides under UV light, why does this matter?

I never really understood the UV light thing...I mean it’s not like the shoes were used in a murder....outside of the one committed on my wallet of course.

StockX pair UV light, the soles look fine not under light, but under light flaws are major

It's not a widely known thing but this is one of the best ways to legit check certain pairs. TS1s, unions, and a few other "collab" pairs have these smudges on the midsole that is only visible with a black light. It used to be one of the best ways to authenticate fakes since they never had the smudges, I dont know if they do now though. (Granted they put extra on your pair lol)

If anyone has a pair of unions, solefly, TS1 highs or any other high profile shoe, check em out with a black light and you'll see what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom