Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I will probably not win any raffle again man. It is impossible this days.

I lost the count on how many raffles me and my buddy entered for every Travis release (4s, 1s, lows, AF1, 6s)

I have 3 pending charges from toftandtoft. Double its a W for all 3 lol

"This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when Toft and Toft Limited completes your order. "

Mine dropped off so I was just trying to give them some hope

Sheesh

TEACH ME
C821137F-9263-402B-86DE-0A2397B1E6B5.jpeg

So for those with Hanon still pending, did you use PayPal? Debit or credit card? I used PayPal and pending. Any PayPal L’s out there?

probably going by size? I mean every time I enter Hanon, its a pending charge that eventually fall off, even after the W has gone out.

sorry I worded that wrong. Even after W's has gone out and I didn't win. The pending charge doesn't even fall off right away for me. takes a day or so.

Does the order status state “authorized” still for you during that time?

this is usually what shows. Authorized but then they Void it when you don't win. Every time they draw winners and I don't win, I don't bother to go check my hanon account to double sure my L lol, I just go on paypal to make sure they drop that pending charge

this is usually what shows. Authorized but then they Void it when you don't win. Every time they draw winners and I don't win, I don't bother to go check my hanon account to double sure my L lol, I just go on paypal to make sure they drop that pending charge

Got it. I entered with multiple emails (3 total). 2 says authorized and one says void (I got that L email early). I’m just confused asf lol

probably just delayed, not saying its impossible or trying to shoot down your hopes but you probably didn't hit on both those accounts that says authorized lol

Back
Top Bottom