Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

yeah that's pretty much the debate right now..right now these are more valuable but how long will that last vs the toro's being out so long but that toro color way is fire
If prices were the same, I'd pick the toros all day. Love my pair. Wish I doubled up on them when I had the chance back in 2013.

Weird question, but...How much is the shipping weight for y'all? Mine is over 4lbs for one pair, usually one pair is around 2 lbs w/ box. Crossing my fingers for a **** up! I livechatted this morning with a CSR to make sure everything was cool since I hadn't gotten shipping info, yet. Asked if she could help me further, told em to send me a pair of SW 97/1, too, while they were at it. A feller can dream...

Super weird how I copped this release......I woke up 1 minute late lol and I thought I was screwed....and I was for almost 30 to 40 minutes of non stop errors.....then I read on here that sites was giving people better luck....so i tried and no luck.....gave up for 10 minutes not doing anything....then read a post about someone just being persistent lol...so tried again....finally on 5th time it went through and paid.....but said pending....app said sold out.....then the email hours later that I got them....I was like wow....weird *** release lol

I’m curious to know how many people in here copped using PayPal. I’ve been lucky to hit on most releases with Apple Pay. Struck out on this release this time due to the errors.

I copped through paypal. That was the form of payment that autopopulated first with me so I went with it.

Yeah, I brought these because I'm a huge fan of Travis and intended to wear, but ......I see these are pushing 500. And I REALLY want a pair of Shattered Backboard 1s.

In about a month or 2 after the air clears, these will def go up in price.
Might as well sell and get what you really want.

I’m curious to know how many people in here copped using PayPal. I’ve been lucky to hit on most releases with Apple Pay. Struck out on this release this time due to the errors.
PayPal wasn't an option for me at all.

All in all those that copped these and the OW UNC off snkrs have the best luck. I'm still praying for a restock

pretty much had gave up on these since I struck out everywhere and I was gonna stick to my word and not pay resell. Then my homegirl just hits me with these 2 texts...

cactus.png Screenshot_20180610-191426.png

Not sure if she's picking up the Kith pair since she's mad at me right now but glad I got at least one...and with no tax! :pimp:

Does your homegirl have another homegirl like her? She’s always winning!

The Definition Of Why I Can't Stand The Current State Of The Sneaker Game :smh:

And Yes, This Is The Place I Was Referring To :lol:
Why was this a bad thing? I seen nothing wrong with this one, looked like a good clean campout. No fighting, backdooring (from what we can tell) I just see the guy wanting some Jordan’s

Did you guys camp for shoes when you were younger?
If only camped for 2 shoes ever (well technically 4) .Game 5 & Game 7 Champ packs.
I only camped from 7am- until the store opened

Walked away with the Game 5 pack, Game 7 The gave out 30 wrist bands but only had 20 packs...which made no sense because they said we did extras in case anyone didn’t buy a pack... which wasn’t gonna happen I was 26 in line

this is a pretty solid colorway...and the same thing can be said for almost every sneaker thats a limited collab vs. a GR
I had to look Travis Scott up when I saw that these were coming out. I’m not a fan of what little music I listened to of his but I love the color of these shoes and the materials are nice. I liked the wrestler Cactus Jack growing up so I think I’ll just call these the Mick Foley 4s.

If these were 190 but no special branding I would still buy. 225 is steep but I consider it to be a 35 dollar hype tax

I know no one cares but mine shipped at 11 last night finally

Did anyone else get a surprise order? I was left pending for an hour 15 minutes, then kicked off, and couldn’t sign back on. Email came in a day later. Nike left me on read on Saturday, then hit me up Sunday like “Hey big head”

Did anyone else get a surprise order? I was left pending for an hour 15 minutes, then kicked off, and couldn’t sign back on. Email came in a day later. Nike left me on read on Saturday, then hit me up Sunday like “Hey big head”

Niiice! I was praying that would happen for me but no luck. Still hunting for sz 11 and keeping an eye for sns raffle.

Why was this a bad thing? I seen nothing wrong with this one, looked like a good clean campout. No fighting, backdooring (from what we can tell) I just see the guy wanting some Jordan’s

These Kids Are Out Here Camping 24+ Hours For A Pair Of Shoes Just Barely Fetching Slightly $200 Over Retail. If Anything They Need A Lesson In Economics And ROI. :lol:

Add To That The Forced Crigeworthy Use Of Terms Like "We Outchea", "Essskeetit" And "LIT AF" And One Could Easily See Why You Won't Find Me In One Of These Day Long Campout Lines At 34 Years Of Age :wink:

Back
Top Bottom