Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

snkrs app told me sold out on size 10.5 and 11. i re-enter about 45 50 minutes 10.5 and 11 were last dsize then just 11. App was going crazy wouldnt let me even pull up purchase tab after hitting button smh crazy

If they’re chillin and having fun I get it, I mean I’ve done a ton of lines in my life.
But I’m sorry when I touch 9 joints with relatively little effort and dudes are camping two days it’s just off to me

if you scored 9 pairs of these with little effort, then youre in the minority. mad dudes out there put in max effort and legwork and still struck out and didnt get 1 pair. that includes some people who camped. not every1 is blessed like you to be able to score multiples at spots without having to wait in lines.

if you scored 9 pairs of these with little effort, then youre in the minority. mad dudes out there put in max effort and legwork and still struck out and didnt get 1 pair. that includes some people who camped. not every1 is blessed like you to be able to score multiples at spots without having to wait in lines.
Yea I might’ve got lucky.

After an hour of playing "error, force close, and kick out" with the SNKRS app for the 4's, I finally caught my L. My ole lady ended up coppin my size and we were both on at the same time. This was her first time ever on SNKRS too. So out of me, 4 of my other partners, and her trying to cop my 11.5 we got 1 pair. Shipping came in Saturday night, so now we wait. #Grateful

9 pair lol extra plugged. Why we was tryna cop pairs out in NYC and a employee from Footaction Flight 23 in Manhattan was tryna sell a pair to my boy threw facebook but didnt have any left over cause they gave out wrist bands at 7am smh. Yet employee tryna sell a pair at 4 pm we passed cause i told my boy don't ever but money in another mans hands in newyork city :rofl: . Defntiley about who ya know and i was willing to tip extra hunnet to a hunnet fifty but couldnt get plugged out there in a store.

I see jb had no love for size 10.5-11 gang. I got right in and was stuck on pending for over an hour. The wifey got in 5 minutes later and scored a 9.5. And everybody on nt that happened to have to double back got 10.5-11, so I feel like it’s safe to say if you went for those immediately you were sol

9 pair lol extra plugged. Why we was tryna cop pairs out in NYC and a employee from Footaction Flight 23 in Manhattan was tryna sell a pair to my boy threw facebook but didnt have any left over cause they gave out wrist bands at 7am smh. Yet employee tryna sell a pair at 4 pm we passed cause i told my boy don't ever but money in another mans hands in newyork city :rofl: . Defntiley about who ya know and i was willing to tip extra hunnet to a hunnet fifty but couldnt get plugged out there in a store.
I ain’t pay one penny over on any of my pairs, but definitely gonna look out to who helped me eat Saturday.

And yea at footlocker family stores the employees are entitled to 20% of the inventory.
In terms of reselling they’re technically not supposed to do that but you know how that goes

I'm curious -- did anyone who initially went for an 11.0 manage to purchase on SNKRS? I feel like since we never got hit with a "Sold Out" (was the last size to sell out I believe) we never had a chance to submit another order in a different size, whereas the people that missed on other sizes managed to put in new orders for 11.0s or even 10.5s, both of which were still available well after the drop. And I wonder if that's because all the people that initially went for the 11.0 and 10.5 got stuck in the no man's land that was "Pending" (server issue), so all the 11.0 and 10.5 inventory that would normally have been sold right away to those people sat for much longer, since all the people that would typically buy those sizes never had a chance to purchase. Just speculating...
I went for 11 on snkrs and hit...i couldn't believe it...i never have luck on snkrs

I hit an 11 on desktop. Went 1/3.
All 3 entered within 5-10 minutes after opening.
Just took 40 minutes to find out results.
Couldn’t get back in to any accounts so just had to wait and see.

I see jb had no love for size 10.5-11 gang. I got right in and was stuck on pending for over an hour. The wifey got in 5 minutes later and scored a 9.5. And everybody on nt that happened to have to double back got 10.5-11, so I feel like it’s safe to say if you went for those immediately you were sol

Literally my experience.. I was so angry that 10.5 and 11 were the last to go and I tried for an 11 and got pending forever but people were able to go back and cop instantly.. that ****ing app is really a piece of ****.. There is no logic to what happened Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom