Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I was looking at the ticket for a pair of 1 lows on goat, this used pair looked basically new... then I see the sole pic... bro really can’t clean off the dog doodoo smh
FD9DEE46-8028-4A15-986F-A2CE48527851.png
tenor.gif

I signed up and got emails for both the shoes and apparel on undefeated, first time being able to register for one of their raffles.

Between the clothes and shoes I’ve entered over 30 raffles lol

I won LA to CHI from them. hsad to drive to hpilly to pivck up doe lol smh

because you have backdooring energy. I'ma use your name to enter next time :nthat:Jawn Mayor is it?

I was looking at the ticket for a pair of 1 lows on goat, this used pair looked basically new... then I see the sole pic... bro really can’t clean off the dog doodoo smh

like NEW? I don't even see the stars on that sole anymore.

Anyone else get automatically signed up for the Bows and Arrows release on Copdate? I guess at some point I received a Perks Pass that automatically entered me into this raffle? I just got an email to boost my entry for the Travs and was very confused lol.

Could of sworn Bows and Arrows was Cali only but it looks like this one is a separate raffle for Perk Pass holders and is open nationwide.

1A3B3C9D-1096-4496-A265-B40C4E323125.jpeg

Anyone else get automatically signed up for the Bows and Arrows release on Copdate? I guess at some point I received a Perks Pass that automatically entered me into this raffle? I just got an email to boost my entry for the Travs and was very confused lol.

Could of sworn Bows and Arrows was Cali only but it looks like this one is a separate raffle for Perk Pass holders and is open nationwide.

oh so u my size huh

Got the same email and also wondered why I was signed up. Either way I'm done wasting money on boost.

Everyone has Perks Pass. All CA raffles seems to be nationwide, unlike everywhere else where it's still local. Only thing the pass even does is automatically register you.

it is California only, the perk pass just automatically enters you in it as long as you're following Bows and Arrow as a store on Copdate. I got it too and I didn't even sign up for Bows and Arrow for this raffle. I'm not gonna boost it tho.

But they’re doing two different raffles? Their Cali only raffle is still live for another 20 mins or so, whereas this Perks Pass raffle ended yesterday and was USA only.

Ill strike out regardless lol I was just curious how many other people had that perk pass thing.

But they’re doing two different raffles? Their Cali only raffle is still live for another 20 mins or so, whereas this Perks Pass raffle ended yesterday and was USA only.

Ill strike out regardless lol I was just curious how many other people had that perk pass thing.

you may be right, I didn't know they were doing 2 raffles

i just got it too, and I’m all the way in Florida

I’ve never gotten a perks pass and I’ve boosted 4-5 times. I don’t even have to mention to y’all that I didn’t actually win any sneaker, that goes without saying.

Did y’all see this bs IG raffle Extra Butter did?!! Tag your Ex!! What kind of lame mf comes up with this?!
D4C17E40-BDFC-4665-847F-79819079FA23.png

Back
Top Bottom