Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yeah, Seth Fowler was talking about the fleece & midsole paint in his review on YouTube, a couple days back, his pair had a disclaimer tag attached, essentially saying it’s a shoe you can’t wear in the rain, because it’ll mess up the fleece & wash the paint off 😂😂 sidebar, it makes sense with the whole camping theme of the shoe tho, & why he’s selling fleece apparel as well 🤷🏾‍♂️

Woke up to a W!

CDFAFA91-930C-43CB-B2BF-E8DC5637CDB9.png

Great all these stores need to get it you know why because they backdoor everything. Let them go through insurance let the people get the damn sneakers!

Not even the retail?? If i had a shop in a major city right now I’d bring out all the crap I couldn’t give away and leave the door open lol

if they have to show the insurance company financials then it would be the cost of what they are buying from Nike or other vendors, not the retail price and nikes box is suggested retail they don’t care what you sell the shoe for once you have it in your store

if they have to show the insurance company financials then it would be the cost of what they are buying from Nike or other vendors, not the retail price and nikes box is suggested retail they don’t care what you sell the shoe for once you have it in your store
Yea that kinda sucks then.

RSVP deserves that - wack prices 500 for some shorts and backdooring - the ppl fed up.

Seeing my size selling for below 600$. Pretty confident I’ll be able to get these at a decent price in 2-4 weeks. Hoping low 400 maybe even high 300$?
I dunno man, in a perfect world, yes, they'll dip down, but watching a bunch of dunks, nike retros and Jordans these last couple months, prices are doing nothing but jumping up. Whether it's stimulus checks, people with nothing else to spend on, or rage copping, the resell market is flourishing, unfortunately for you and I.

Back
Top Bottom