Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

They might settle in the mid to upper $300s before rising again

The beasts ain't really on these like that
giphy.gif

Dont kno too much about stockx but if everyone got on there and started lowballing for these then what happens? School me. Does it drive the market down? In my head it should operate the opposite to when a shoe is supper hyped up.

Someone selling a size 9 in my local group for 500. Decided to pass and be patient. Gonna wait to see if I can save 50-100 on these. No big deal if it never gets that low. Probably shouldn't be buying so many shoes right now anyway

Dont kno too much about stockx but if everyone got on there and started lowballing for these then what happens? School me. Does it drive the market down? In my head it should operate the opposite to when a shoe is supper hyped up.

the only thing that’s going to drive down the prices is when people start getting pairs this week and undercutting each other

They might settle in the mid to upper $300s before rising again

The beasts ain't really on these like that

Yip.... and I wouldn't touch em beyond the really low end of that neighborhood. They are just barely worth that only because of exclusivity. Shoe is kind of a pssssfffff......

there is a lot of covid money out there - I was waiting for the v3 700s to fall and they never really did and now they are way too much tax

there is a lot of covid money out there - I was waiting for the v3 700s to fall and they never really did and now they are way too much tax
Exactly. I was looking at the TS1 lows a few weeks ago, and could've sworn they were going for around 600.

Now they're around 800-1000.

Covid money is definitely real.

Back
Top Bottom