Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Joined Nov 16, 2018
Nasty is spending $400+ on used sneakers, stranger’s toe fungus and all.
idk why that's were your mind takes u in regards to used shoes, but if you're that pressed about them being used then I wouldn't suggest shop retail for shoes that don't sell out fast b/c a lot of ppl have probably tried on the pair you'll own. Nike outlet even has a disposable sock storage.

Joined Aug 19, 2012
I initially thought it was a low.... and I copped the jordan gate shirt 🔥 and the white t pack since it was only $28

Joined Aug 1, 2017
Union 4’s are shoes so I would advise not to eat them. The loss of taste symptom describes the inability to perceive flavor ( i.e. sweet, salty, sour, bitter etc.) due to loss of taste bud function.
I just licked my Union Guava 4s and my Travis Scott 6s, and the Guavas were much sweeter and enjoyable. So my comment stands.

To be fair, the Travis Scotts were not DS.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now