Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I wish I had 3 more pairs!!!!
91DDCCD7-A5ED-4747-8513-6A1EF7E4FA94.jpeg
929781FE-19DC-46DE-B0E6-7C4618218E11.jpeg

I am thinking about getting the Air Force Travis pair, are the air forces more comfortable than SB Dunks???

If you buy $285 Travis Scott perfume, you need to seek help. And this is coming from someone who bought a McDonald's t-shirt.
Apparently this is around normal prices for this brand. I originally thought that Travis just jacked up the price of a random cologne.
Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 2.05.31 PM.png

Last edited:
Byredo is good smelling cologne/perfume, and their prices are basically what the price this is for, only have 1 myself

30E7297D-B963-4739-9C3B-C5FA18E7CD1A.jpeg

Into this type of stuff so I gotta check this out in person, might just be some good ish

not even the slightest trav stan, but a byredo collab is not bad at all

Byredo is good smelling cologne/perfume, and their prices are basically what the price this is for, only have 1 myself

30E7297D-B963-4739-9C3B-C5FA18E7CD1A.jpeg

Into this type of stuff so I gotta check this out in person, might just be some good ish
Ah OK, well that makes it better if it's near the same price as what the brand normally sells for. I saw the price and I thought this was Travis selling some cologne for like a 150% markup.

Ah OK, well that makes it better if it's near the same price as what the brand normally sells for. I saw the price and I thought this was Travis selling some cologne for like a 150% markup.

not at all, their prices are kinda steep, only $20 more than what they have on the site because of the name attached

Not as bad as other brands like tom ford or creed

I’m surprised he didn’t mark it up more. Byredo retails for $265, so a $20 mark up. I’m actually curious and tempted to order one.

I'm going to stick with my $50 Calvin Klein cologne :rofl:

The description does not describe it well at all so I'm interested in how it smells. Risky to buy a cologne without smelling it first

Back
Top Bottom