Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

mr z

Supporter
Joined Aug 10, 2013
Still ain’t got no shoes but that neighborhood collab is so fire. Can’t wait to get in hand…in 2 months

Joined Oct 8, 2005
Dunno...I might leave the game again. It’s too difficult to hit on anything. GR stuff is botted to death, anything remotely dope is botted to death and winning raffles is damn near impossible. In person stores backdoor so that’s pointless too.

It’s just a complete waste of time and energy at this point. Nobody with power cares, either.

Joined Oct 8, 2005
Back in the day my mom couldn’t afford stuff and we used to walk by the window and look at stuff. Now, as an adult, I have the money but the way things are now it’s like all most of us do is get to look at pics of sneakers we’ll never see in real life outside of some sort of sneaker convention. It’s basically window shopping.

How can anyone get excited for constant L’s? I don’t even feel like complaining anymore so I’m out.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now