Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My pair from extrabutter.
3DA5FFF6-D04D-4E01-A8BD-7BDA61C85F3E.jpeg
wtf how many pairs you hit

Locked down a pair. These are super dope to me, so I’m glad. Got all the Travis’ that I like (Trav 1 Highs, and now both 6s). Would like to add the Trav x Frag 1 Highs to the collection, but if not, big whoop. They’re dope IMO, but I’m not gonna act like I’d take them over any of those aforementioned pairs. It’s cool that they’re using a sample color way, but I also can see why it was just a sample to be honest.

Dunno...I might leave the game again. It’s too difficult to hit on anything. GR stuff is botted to death, anything remotely dope is botted to death and winning raffles is damn near impossible. In person stores backdoor so that’s pointless too.

It’s just a complete waste of time and energy at this point. Nobody with power cares, either.

I don't mind missing out on raffles and drops, but I'm getting exhausted just trying to keep up with the actual *how to* of getting this ****. If you don't follow every damn store's twitter, IG, FB and tiktok, aren't subscribed to their emails, haven't tagged six friends with their special link or won a 8-bit video game - all in the 30 minutes their competitions are active - you stand no chance. I hate social media, and I'm not active on any platform. I got the J23 and SL apps so I could get their notifications for **** like this without having to follow their social accts. What good did they do with this release? Zilch. It's not a huge deal to me that I missed out on this, but buying **** shouldn't be more difficult - and more work - than my regular job :lol:

Back
Top Bottom