Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

If you haven’t seen the heel tab color shift on the frag 3s it is the craziest flaw I’ve seen in a sneaker.

Attachments

• A11785FC-AD42-40B8-A950-121C6EE0739E.png
    A11785FC-AD42-40B8-A950-121C6EE0739E.png
    761.4 KB · Views: 105
Fujikawa’s collabs have been extremely underwhelming(best collab was his OG hi 1, and even that sneaker is grossly over-rated) . The dunks, Sacais, and Frags, have left much to be desired. Similarly to how I feel like James Whitner(AMM) is a 1 hit wonder, I’m beginning to wonder if Hiroshi belongs in the same boat.
He's had 3 solid collabs on Nike's biggest models that all on par w/ one another. Rank is subject to taste. Now he's social status collab on the 6 was awful solely b/c on the pony hair.

In my size I would, considering the highs are reselling for almost 4k and the unions are 2k.....

But when it comes down to looks, I prefer the unions.
I agree Unions are better. I would take the Travis pair & then just sell those & fund a pair of Unions & keep the difference.
If the Frag pair ie legit I would do that... IF is the only issue these days.

I’ma chill on posting lol but wanted to know if anyone with a pair seen this under the black light also?
There are two white stitching on both sides of the wings. Just thought it was interesting….
2DECEC87-24A4-494D-88DE-C74BEB7E4E6E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom