Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Their were bad pairs? Quality control issues?
Most definatly. Alot of the more common issues were the excessive glue stains, an issue that keeps coming up with 4's. My pair from snkrs has some flaws, but still happy to have a pair. Notice the toebox where it meets the rubber.>D
20180613_144013.jpg

20180613_143849_HDR.jpg

ya i scooped up a pair during that last Ebay promo. didnt want prices to keep going up. felt like with all those 2018 top ten's it was kinda hyping them up more.

hope i get a good pair but end of the day, glad i will get a pair and will def rock them.

Most definatly. Alot of the more common issues were the excessive glue stains, an issue that keeps coming up with 4's. My pair from snkrs has some flaws, but still happy to have a pair. Notice the toebox where it meets the rubber.>D
Ahhh good ole glue issues had some issues with the red Concords two years ago on my wife's pair. Dudes thought I was just trippin, then I posted pics.

Took a pass on these don’t think they are worth what people are asking for much rather gave the Jordan 3 JTH or the Jordan 3 beige. Or both lol. Good luck to all that is copping or copped

Were the pairs that bad? These have been almost grail status for me since I missed on release. I’m between these or getting my first pair of Yeezys...

They weren’t that bad, excess glue was common, but they had to use more adhesive to get that midsole to bond long term to the shorter suede. I’d rather have my excess glue than have to deal with midsole separation after a year, because I wear my kicks and don’t stare at them obsessively. Its like people who refuse to use salt when the recipe says to add salt, then wonder why they cooked food that tastes like ****. If you want to complain about excess glue, then thats cool, but don't complain about your midsole separation after a few months...

True, my pair however came with deformed wings, they bowed out too much. All good on foot though.

They weren’t that bad, excess glue was common, but they had to use more adhesive to get that midsole to bond long term to the shorter suede. I’d rather have my excess glue than have to deal with midsole separation after a year, because I wear my kicks and don’t stare at them obsessively. Its like people who refuse to use salt when the recipe says to add salt, then wonder why they cooked food that tastes like ****. If you want to complain about excess glue, then thats cool, but don't complain about your midsole separation after a few months...

Quality issues weren't just excess glue. Hey, if people want to buy resell, cool. Just make sure you look for a good pair. That's all I'm saying. You're paying a lot of money right now for them.

I don’t feel like takin them out.

Look some pages back.
Lol, ok bro.

Anyways. Here's a better look @ the sh*t quality I & other ppl been posting on this thread when they dropped. In some cases ppl got discount rewards from nike due to the glue stains being so bad. No microscope needed. Bad quality issues on these cj's are a fact buddy.
20190104_092918.jpg

Back
Top Bottom