Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Joined Apr 18, 2006
Travis has had more misses than hits

4 - awesome colorway
1 - reverse swoosh looks hideous
33 - lol
6 - clean colorway, that pocket is hideous

Joined Jul 28, 2012
Yeah that pocket just makes em look mehhh....but the 4s were probably the dopest non og colorway to drop in a decade...stock x prices seem to just keep going up on em too...wonder what they will end up being in a year 6-700? But the other 4s they made should def be released probably won't though.....the grey/olives with the leather insole are so fire also the purples......I'd double up on both them if they ever got released :smokin

Joined Jun 1, 2017
Travis has had more misses than hits

4 - awesome colorway
1 - reverse swoosh looks hideous
33 - lol
6 - clean colorway, that pocket is hideous
You can’t count these unreleased models and colorways as “misses” and not include his other two unreleased AJ4s colorways that were “hits.” In which case, he would have the same amount of hits and misses...

Joined Apr 18, 2006
You can’t count these unreleased models and colorways as “misses” and not include his other two unreleased AJ4s colorways that were “hits.” In which case, he would have the same amount of hits and misses...
Aren’t the 33, 1s and 6s confirmed to release?

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
The 4s and the brown 1s are what I'm hoping come to fruition. The green 1s are cool, but the brown pair is doper IMO, and with a green-ish 4, don't need the green 1s.

Joined Jan 2, 2014
I wish those Green Jordan 1s were more of an olive green like the 4s.
Also, would be dope if they could release a purple pair of the Jordan 1s.
Like this...

Joined Sep 22, 2016
I can already feel the shenanigans & headaches these will cause, I’m just gonna get my resale money together now, because I want em bad, retail or not, either way I’m copping :rofl:
I am hoping Houston gets some kind of special release for the 1s and 4s. I doubt it, but I can dream.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now