Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

There's way less pairs of these than JTH.

And every cook group saying they knew....LMAO even individuals such as 23Penny...and they barely copped. Probably 2 people out of 1k subscribers

This. Nike wants these to be the early entry for SOTY. They care about perception. This is an easy W for them.

Congrats to those who copped.

There's way less pairs of these than JTH.

And every cook group saying they knew....LMAO even individuals such as 23Penny...and they barely copped. Probably 2 people out of 1k subscribers
Where did you see total stock numbers for the full release?

3dnjvuezhjg11.jpg

i need to complete the trifecta :/

That's the fastest I ever checked out after a notification. I hit the submit button & checked out 3-4 seconds after the j23 notification. Really thought I had a chance lol :smh:.

I really shouldn't be sad because I never stood a chance but as a huge fan I still am.

Need a miracle to come through for the actual drop.

Unions were at 2k before they released and price dropped substantially after the release date. I think prices on these will definitely drop after release day, unless they keep them super limited.

Bro the whole point of these mini drops is to set the aftermarket and artificially inflate hype.

They’re already on StockX for $1.5K, after everyone takes the L on the official draw cats will be taxing, trust.

The prices on StockX are stupid high because nobody even has pairs... once they drop the market will tank as people undercut. Idk how low it'll go but it's def going below what it is now..

It’ll go down but I just think ppl are severely overestimating the amount of pairs of these there will be.

Bet there will less than the 4s.

People will pay anything to be one of those “#TeamEarly” influencer types. It’s a strange world. People out there financing sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom