Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

3dnjvuezhjg11.jpg

i need to complete the trifecta :/
I still need the AF1’s

Snkrs stays weak, it’s like a forever L on loop. Did these ever even go live on Travis’ site?! I was on there, had no sizing options at all, refreshed & it was sold out, tf :smh:

Yeah I think these will drop again as well. There's way too much interest in his line for them not to drop at least full blown on SNKRS. They really should be a limited GR
Prettttty sure pyrates or someone else said these will have about 50k stock when they drop in April. Y’all gotta relax they should be easy enough to cop and if not, resell shouldn’t be that bad. The 4s had similar numbers

Anyways y’all better buy some fake pairs ASAP and sell them ish on StockX. They can’t even properly authenticate w these few pairs in circulation

If you can’t hit on a pair of shoes with that much stock you’re washed af lol.. pretty much everyone got the 4s and af1s for retail. Same or close stock

Not true at all. More missed than won. That’s why the price on em is up.
I only won because of the SNKRS Houston launch. They didn’t hit foot stores, so that already killed a bunch of chances for people

So unless you have a bot, this is absolutely false

Just came in here to see if anyone actually got lucky. I was asleep woke up at 3 am to pee....saw the notification on my phone at 10:44 from sole links....didnt' even bother checking SNKRS.

Seems like it was a joke per usual

Just came in here to see if anyone actually got lucky. I was asleep woke up at 3 am to pee....saw the notification on my phone at 10:44 from sole links....didnt' even bother checking SNKRS.

Seems like it was a joke per usual

Me too lol

From jordan brand's downtown LA event last night
????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????

What event was this at n for?
Public or Private?

Back
Top Bottom