Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I already see preorders for the AJ1 going for around $700-$800.
That tells me that resell won't be as bad as the Union 1s and the OWs.

Mostly YouTubers, people that wanna flex on Instagram, celebrities and people who got the money and want to impress other grown men who buy shoes early. To us it looks stupid but to them they don’t really care because they have the disposable income for that. Shoetubers in general is a dying platform they get around 10,000s of views instead of 100,000s of views how it used to be so them getting the shoe early in months time is big to them. People who buy shoes months ahead of time don’t really buy them for the “greatest value I could get” aspect.
Man someone on twitter was bashing the prices but had an $850 bid :rofl:

Nike should do something interesting with this release to battle the bot/resellers. They should have you sync your Apple Music and give them to customers that have a certain amount of streams or something so they go to fans. Obviously there’s flaws with a system like that but at least it’s trying something.

Nike should do something interesting with this release to battle the bot/resellers. They should have you sync your Apple Music and give them to customers that have a certain amount of streams or something so they go to fans. Obviously there’s flaws with a system like that but at least it’s trying something.
lol come on man, most people don't use Apple Music. I'm all for Nike trying to vet real accounts instead of bots with thousands of accounts but that ain't it.

“Real fans” meaning something to Nike? :lol:...

Here’s a little story from back in the day...Nike got tons of heat their first collab with Eminem (Bursts) released...The employees at the various NikeTowns across the U.S. literally bought each stores entire stock, or at least the majority of it, before they even opened on release day...That was 16 years ago now...

Nike didn’t care about “real fans” then, no way they’ve changed that stance a decade and a half later...

Last edited:
What do you guys think resell will be at when the AJ1's officially drop?

If I can't get a pair for retail, I might just trade one of my Union 1's for these (granted that the price will be similar)

I was so bummed when I was in line and it said 'SOLD OUT' after a few seconds :frown: lol

Back
Top Bottom