Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

j1.jpg
These aren't bad IMO, but having the Take Flight 8s make these a little redundant for me personally. The TS 1s on the other hand, needed!

Took the quick L on the Dunk drop on SNKRS. Little to no faith that these will be any more attainable on release day.

Took the quick L on the Dunk drop on SNKRS. Little to no faith that these will be any more attainable on release day.
Same. Got error for 6 minutes then Sold Out. About 0 for 20 lifetime on SNKRS app. Its a 100% L every time on SNKRS.

Yo whats the most yall would pay resale for the 4s? I’m seriously thinking about pulling the trigger

I'm convinced people who win on SNKRS are those who buy SNKRS accounts and enter with a bot. I've literally won 0 draws since the app came out. I only have my 1 entry and my brother's 1 entry. While people with bots and purchase accounts have anywhere between 50 to 500 entries for themselves.

I'm convinced people who win on SNKRS are those who buy SNKRS accounts and enter with a bot. I've literally won 0 draws since the app came out. I only have my 1 entry and my brother's 1 entry. While people with bots and purchase accounts have anywhere between 50 to 500 entries for themselves.
I’ve won four times in four years, one account.

Only draw I’ve won was the grey PlayStation PG’s and I only tried for the fun of it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom