Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

:emoji_laughing::emoji_left_facing_fist: Punch yourself right now!
upload_2019-5-16_5-7-11.jpeg

When people talk about fakes.....are they really “fakes” or just pairs that failed QC and Nike won’t sell? Because the quality of these fakes is damn unreal lately.....

197FC2BF-B026-4E74-9FEC-53BF3B4B7D64.jpeg
I aint gonna lie.....I bought these with the intent to sell and make some cash.....I opened my box today and fell in love. IDGAF about Travis Scott, but this color way is amazing. I am seriously torn as to make $600 or keep these. I got mine from SNKRS in size 14.

DAMNIT!!
Keep them.

When people talk about fakes.....are they really “fakes” or just pairs that failed QC and Nike won’t sell? Because the quality of these fakes is damn unreal lately.....

Fakes are def good. They differ from B-grades, and shoes with back QC. People also have to learn sneakers are insanely massed produced and are made in various factories, not just one.

A lot of the time you'll see people mistake a factory flaw or inconsistency from their pair and their friends and deem them fake. But if only they saw a couple dozen and see traits always vary. I.E. that dudes pic of his SNKRS pair has two diff definition on his outsole. Very common. Take that to a group they'll say fake. Its gotten to a point if you dont hold them in hand, its hard to tell.

I aint gonna lie.....I bought these with the intent to sell and make some cash.....I opened my box today and fell in love. IDGAF about Travis Scott, but this color way is amazing. I am seriously torn as to make $600 or keep these. I got mine from SNKRS in size 14.

DAMNIT!!
Cop a UA pair to rock and the DS to pair stock.

*bait post*
Im joking

That's wild. A Day 1 homie too? my pair thats coming in is from a friend I've known for maybe 2 years? and he sold to me for half of what your "homie" is charging. :smh:

If he's really your homie and knows you actually want the shoe to wear thats foul IMO, giving that quote and saying "fam price" is just added disrespect. Just keep that in the back of your mind. Down the line something will come up when he'll need a favor or help. Moving forward I would tell you that times have changed, the "culture" is so lucrative now that its everyone for themselves....even with friends. Bunch of shoes I've missed out on the past 2 years, that friends have won/got multiple pairs of. The thought of asking to buy a pair off them never came to mind. If they're truly your friend and know you wanted it to wear, they'd offer. That's how I see it.

I've definitely ended friendships because of mannerisms and selfishness related to sneaker drops.

I have sold shoes to friends at retail and have thrown many deals in my day. I straight up told my friends I planned to keep my extra pair for a little while. There is only one friend that I would throw a huge steal to, and ive known him since the first grade and we have looked out for each other on tons of releases through the years.

I still remember when I got a former NTer the Galaxy Flight Ones the day they came out and sold to him for retail. In return, that person was to sell me the Big Bang Lebrons for retail. The person reneged after they got the shoes and instead sent me links to listings of people he found that were selling them at market price. From that point on, I realized it was every man for themselves at the end of the day and have been very selective to who i throw oops to.

What In the 2001 camera collage is this ****....feel like I'm looking at some crazy like Polaroids. Bruh you illiterate lmao
Lol you’re right,just felt like throwin everything in 1 pic real quick.Not that bad of a collage considering i was fuctup it was a huge party downtown! I’ll do better next time

I'm surprised they didn't have anything for Houston like they did the 4s, even Chase B said they were gonna do a pop up. I'd expect something soon.

Back
Top Bottom