Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So I've complaining to my girl since the SNKRS drop that the app is BS. I had 3 accts and couldn't get on line or even try for the clothing.
She comes back from work yesterday (flight attendant) and surprises me with a pair she scored on SNKRS..
HOW TF did she hit mid flight and I catch multiple L's at the comfort of my home!?!?
Preparing my proposal speech as I type this..

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 36
So I've complaining to my girl since the SNKRS drop that the app is BS. I had 3 accts and couldn't get on line or even try for the clothing.
She comes back from work yesterday (flight attendant) and surprises me with a pair she scored on SNKRS..
HOW TF did she hit mid flight and I catch multiple L's at the comfort of my home!?!?
She's a super keeper. Word to sons "friend" that always blesses him with wins in the supreme thread @cool...but rude :lol::lol:

pics?

Stockx pricing fluctuation has been strange. The bids above mine for a size 10 have barely moved yet it keeps updating with recent sales that are higher than those bids. And my bid isn't falling down or getting passed by new higher bids. It's like sales are happening but not from the bids above mine unless they're incredibly slow to update?

Stockx pricing fluctuation has been strange. The bids above mine for a size 10 have barely moved yet it keeps updating with recent sales that are higher than those bids. And my bid isn't falling down or getting passed by new higher bids. It's like sales are happening but not from the bids above mine unless they're incredibly slow to update?
StockX shady-ness in full effect.

Clowns in here really talking about wanting to wear fakes? Fakes aren't even cheap, you're still paying $150 give or take for "good" ones. There are hundreds of pairs of quality sneakers you could wear for the money you'd spend on fake Jordans. Get em for retail, get your money up, get something else, or don't get them at all.

I been watching the difference in the Travis. They are good the reps but they aren’t perfect, still a lot to go off of. However by the summer these should be perfect in terms of reps.

Back
Top Bottom