Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Played himself. Smh.
Dirty *** front toe box and laced up shoe.
Nike ain’t send that out.
0% chance.

exactly my thoughts. some dudes will go to any lengths to post something "viral" or to get attention. itd b more believable if that pair wasnt laced etc. if nike did make a mistake, it would 100% be ahn unlaced pair.

1132007A-D2DC-4ECC-9F7B-A1E635A1953C.png E6BE7708-0690-449B-AAC3-925335D34DCF.png F3597032-5034-4462-A8E1-00A7948D5EBE.png 8BE71521-ED3D-46BF-8955-8B61AD459C99.png 0325D7DD-50B8-47FC-AB85-0C36D5B03F7A.png 67676775-9DAD-4583-BE0F-62DA0257A40D.png Need the squads opinion on these, saw the fakes that been floating and it’s scary, so wanted to get an opinion before copping

I think cuz the price is so high right now folks are getting scammed cuz they want to find a good deal
The demand on these are crazy
Like who’s gonna buy these on eBay with a seller that only has 2 sales lol

You guys are right, I mean the price is reasonable and its local so if they are legit the best thing I get them right away in hand and get that instant gratification lol. But I think y'all are right about getting it from Stock or GOAT, I just hate the anticipation lol

Asking for a friend not on NT

He’s bought a pair size 14 off of StockX for $690 and he’s worried that the seller might just eat the penalty fees and not ship because the prices are higher now. If that happens would StockX refund him or will they find another pair? Anyone that experienced this same scenario? Thanks

He’s bought a pair size 14 off of StockX for $690 and he’s worried that the seller might just eat the penalty fees and not ship because the prices are higher now. If that happens would StockX refund him or will they find another pair? Anyone that experienced this same scenario? Thanks
they aren't finding him another pair at that price

hes gonna get refunded AND the seller most likely won't get penalized it, when you email them they usually waive it

its trash

Usually they'll just refund.

Bought a size 14 too just to hold as well :rofl:. Seller shipped already thankfully. If seller doesn't ship, he's out of luck. Most they would do is offer a small coupon for $20 maybe

I'm sorry wife. Just copped on goat for over a rack in size 9 on Goat. Just figured I'd jump on the ship and get it outta the way before these really get to the point of no return. Good thing I'm putting in the extra hours at my second job, but will most likely off a lot of the stuff I got laying around to cover the costs. Guess my second pair of static reflectives are going to a new home and people gonna get some good deals on some lightly used kicks.

Just messaged him. Tonight will be 2 days from his bid being accepted. If no update by then. Told him to just take the L

Pretty sure they're going to refund him, especially if there are no other asks near that range on stockx currently. I was worried about the same exact thing when I was looking for a pair last weekend due to the fluctuating prices. That ultimately led to me purchasing an instant ship pair off goat in order to avoid all that.

Stockx doesn’t even contact you if the seller doesn’t ship after the deadline
You have to email them
Then Stockx will contact the seller and give them 24 hours I think to respond
If they don’t Stockx gives you two options
Refund or they will try to find another pair
In my case they found a pair within 2 days for some air maxes I was buying for a friend($200)
But for these yeah it’s gonna be an auto refund

Do you have evidence of this? Just brought lebron gitd off goat about an hour ago.

I’ve heard good and bad with both. For some reason people In here only like to point out StockX controversy though. I’ve bought from StockX 13 or 14 times and been happy each time.

I’ve heard good and bad with both. For some reason people like to only point out StockX controversy, in here though. I’ve bought from StockX 13 or 14 times and been happy each time.
Stock x controversy is all over youtube though, given that its a popular platform that get high volume of orders, problems with verification will occur.

I brought from goat twice so far but very hesitant about stock x cause of the negative reviews and horror stories.

Got my byw x 98 from them and nothing major with the process besides goat using ups sure post to ship items.

Back
Top Bottom