Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

92585BD1-5AAA-4710-94B3-CCC74AF9E60F.jpeg

Today

7AB293F6-8153-477B-BA90-109FDD66E54D.jpeg

C49FBF36-F62C-42AF-B476-62064A0E59C5.jpeg

Does anyone know if 7.5 was a real size in these? I only saw European raffles have that size... Not even SNKRS had a 7.5 smh

Does anyone know if 7.5 was a real size in these? I only saw European raffles have that size... Not even SNKRS had a 7.5 smh
Yes it was a real size that was mostly allocated to EU. Good luck with that because thats my size and Ive given up. The pairs that are left are being eaten up and the price is ridiculous.

In regards to stock x,, all you gotta do to get a general consensus about them, is go on twitter search @stockx goto tweet & replies & scroll thru & read for a minute...

Lots of shade surrounding them , 95% of the tweets are problematic...

And 100% of my experience is positive, so that’s what I’ll trust.

Yes it was a real size that was mostly allocated to EU. Good luck with that because thats my size and Ive given up. The pairs that are left are being eaten up and the price is ridiculous.
That's my size too. It's ridiculous that they didn't allocate any 7.5s to the US. I'm debating if I should just go for a 8 and wear thicker socks.

this has gotten way outta hand! for some reason goat kept declining my pp so I had to cop another from sx. the way the prices are going it's looking like it's only taking off from here. pretty much all pairs should be in hand today figured I better double before they go back to 1k
:nerd:

this has gotten way outta hand! for some reason goat kept declining my pp so I had to cop another from sx. the way the prices are going it's looking like it's only taking off from here. pretty much all pairs should be in hand today figured I better double before they go back to 1k
:nerd:
shoe market reminds of crypto lol
Investing for the bull run

Peer pressure crazy in here :nthat:. Reminds me of the mitchell & ness thread, still can't tell me them Just Don basketball shorts are worthy of them prices

I’m just saying if you truly want them make a move don’t cry when they hitting for close to double.

Back
Top Bottom