Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

519252952565940227.png

Was going to buy if it lowered but as it climbs higher I'm good. If it does dip for whatever reason I'll be down to scoop but if not...oh well. I dont even rock my OG 85's often or any of my other 1's for that matter. I'll most likely forget about these just like I do with the countless other DS pairs in my closet lol

Was going to buy if it lowered but as it climbs higher I'm good. If it does dip for whatever reason I'll be down to scoop but if not...oh well. I dont even rock my OG 85's often or any of my other 1's for that matter. I'll most likely forget about these just like I do with the countless other DS pairs in my closet lol

This is what I'm thinking too.

The pressure has me putting up a $1200 bid for my size and I will justify this price by flipping other stuff later on :smh:

People post new pairs in the used section so they can list them at whatever price they want without waiting to be the lowest asking price. There’s a benefit for buyers in that they technically could be looking at actual pictures of the shoe before buying.

I never thought about that lol

People post new pairs in the used section so they can list them at whatever price they want without waiting to be the lowest asking price. There’s a benefit for buyers in that they technically could be looking at actual pictures of the shoe before buying.

I wish I thought of that this morning when I put some kicks up. Probably would get a sale faster that way.

Back
Top Bottom