Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Ya was just curious why they all don’t have it or if anyone else doesn’t have it that got from snkrs

Yeah my pair has the $175 sticker also from snkrs, maybe you have an early run shoe because apparently sum people's pairs have two different manufacturers end dates. One guy here has two pairs bought retail and they have different end dates so.......... IDK.......

Yeah my pair has the $175 sticker also from snkrs, maybe you have an early run shoe because apparently sum people's pairs have two different manufacturers end dates. One guy here has two pairs bought retail and they have different end dates so.......... IDK.......

My run dates for both shoes are 12-04-18 to 12-25-18. Sorry if it’s been discussed what has everyone seen for the earliest run dates on the latest release and the latest run dates?

this. dude keeps talking up QR codes like it'll stop fakes dead in their tracks :lol:
Idk how stuff like this works, but I feel like there should be a way to lock the shoes to a database of legit pairs. Where whenever you scan your pair it redirects you to said database and proves the authenticity. Just throwing ideas out.

Oh well, at least they’re coming down a little bit. I’ll just wait a little to scoop another pair
26A588C6-9999-49BF-8272-6D6212900C7E.png

My run dates for both shoes are 12-04-18 to 12-25-18. Sorry if it’s been discussed what has everyone seen for the earliest run dates on the latest release and the latest run dates?

I want to just check for you, and mine has the same December 4 - December 25, also noticed the sharp corner of the lace bag is scratching the suede. But, man are these beautiful, the material used and unique details that separates them from a regular AJ 1 are amazing.

Oh well, at least they’re coming down a little bit. I’ll just wait a little to scoop another pair
26A588C6-9999-49BF-8272-6D6212900C7E.png
It’s weird that some cancelled GOAT orders are being refunded and some are still getting their pairs from GOAT themselves after the seller falls through. I wonder what the reasoning is

It’s weird that some cancelled GOAT orders are being refunded and some are still getting their pairs from GOAT themselves after the seller falls through. I wonder what the reasoning is

Probably just depends on if there is another seller willing to sell for the same price.

Concepts Boston closed down months ago in Cambridge because they are moving to another spot in a Boston. Friday night they announced that they were opening a temporary spot in Boston in the meantime and they did a special release/event Saturday. They had first come first serve off-white, fear of God, Tom Sachs etc and then they also had a 24 hour raffle in store for the Travis Scott 1
how was the camp out line?
:nerd:

how was the camp out line?
:nerd:
Wasn’t horrible. Some people towards the front of the line said they set up shop at around 4-5PM the day before they opened :sick: I got out of work at midnight before I even caught wind of the opening. Hit my buddy up and he convinced me to go with him to scope the line and we ended up staying to do a little mini-camp because it was already stretched around the block. I asked if they knew what they were releasing and nobody even knew :lol:

By the time we got there it was about 4AM and when they handed out the second batch of wristbands (which was like around 9) I was #150. Some bozos rushed the front of the line right when they handed out the bands. I guess they handed the first wristbands out the night before, so I hear. But wristbands only mattered for the FCFS stock which was:

OW AF1- black and volt
OW blazers- hallows and grim reapers
OW zoom fly- black and pink
OW AM90- desert ore and black
Tom sachs sacks
FOG 1 and FOG SA in black

Still made off with a bae size black OW AF1 as #150 in line and entered the Travis raffle, which ended up paying off. Anyone in town could’ve walked in and did the Travis raffle, but they didn’t publicly announce it. They kind of told everyone with wristbands that they had it open on the upstairs level of the store.

Idk how stuff like this works, but I feel like there should be a way to lock the shoes to a database of legit pairs. Where whenever you scan your pair it redirects you to said database and proves the authenticity. Just throwing ideas out.

The problem is that the only thing a barcode/ QR code does is store data. You can easily duplicate a barcode and it'll still show the same data when scanned.

Back
Top Bottom