Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Put some RESPEK on the red laces
AD4AF30E-F0E5-4FD2-A058-ABC57B74C28E.jpeg

If Jordan brand would just mass produce/ release all the super hyped joints, they wouldn't have to worry about 1:1 fakes flooding the market. **** fakes but nobody can tell anymore whether you have real or fakes anymore on feet. If my Stock X pair is fake then so be it.

I’ve yet to wear these but are the laces really that short?

I actually like to tie my shoes and from pics I’ve seen I don’t think I could make a decent loop lol

Finally pulled the trigger on GOAT...a lil disgusted with myself but I wanted them that bad. Also noticed prices seemed to have inflated a bit in the past 24 hours, so I didn't want it to hit $1000. Hopefully they're real.

Yeah I dig lows, in general. More comfortable to me in warmer wearer and with certain outfits.
Have one pair of 1 lows, metallic reds. Get a good amount of wear.

If Jordan brand would just mass produce/ release all the super hyped joints, they wouldn't have to worry about 1:1 fakes flooding the market. **** fakes but nobody can tell anymore whether you have real or fakes anymore on feet. If my Stock X pair is fake then so be it.
nope, the hunt for limited kicks and obtaining them for a "deal" can be gratifying.

they don't lol. thats why I clearly explained why I don't like them. I think you need to admit there are people who don't like certain shoes no matter what hype is attached to them
i'd dig the lows over highs if that swoosh wasn't white

I generally dont mess with lows either. only have breds, but travs will be had. as for the highs, they've hit their low (bars! :lol:) only up from here. the space drop (if it ever happens) will only make the thirst even worse. prices are done.

Damn, is it one of y’all that wanted to trade Travis for a pair of Unions in a size 12 straight up on reddit? Hope y’all was willing to add some bread as well.

Finally pulled the trigger on GOAT...a lil disgusted with myself but I wanted them that bad. Also noticed prices seemed to have inflated a bit in the past 24 hours, so I didn't want it to hit $1000. Hopefully they're real.
Hopefully there real ??:rofl::rofl: Y’all paying these high prices on line for shoes and don’t even know if they real

Back
Top Bottom