Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I'm sure some of the same dudes clowning copping $50 cereal boxes would also spend $xx more on a pair of shoes that had OG box. I know for a fact people buy empty shoeboxes as well. Not that absurd to me.

Bummer of a day. At least avoided fakes. Has anyone had goat potentially make up the price difference for a pair?
247DBCD9-A57B-4DD7-879C-B222DD0E8A34.jpeg
Yeah man they won’t sell you a legit pair at the same price. Had the same thing happen to me.

I'm sure some of the same dudes clowning copping $50 cereal boxes would also spend $xx more on a pair of shoes that had OG box. I know for a fact people buy empty shoeboxes as well. Not that absurd to me.
I would not buy $50 cereal.

I spend more for pairs with og box.

I do not buy empty boxes.

Prices plunging again. Multiple sizes selling for $300-400 less than just a few days ago. Bizarre ups and downs with this release.

I can see prices creeping up closer to fall/winter. Hoping we get an all leather pair. Suede on these makes these a good weather shoe for me. I'm not with that crepe protect

They'll be up again by fall/winter. It's too early to say when prices will finally settle, there's too much up and down right now.

I'd give it until next year.

That bubble's starting 2 burst
I personally think it's just a phase. On Saturday people were saying prices would hit $2k by Sunday and stay or continue to rise. I think it'll just keep volleying back and forth between buyer's market and seller's market, only question is to what numbers and for how long in each phase. Jeezus, this really does sound like I'm talking stock or real estate lol

Back
Top Bottom