Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Y’all boys know how it goes man our sizes hardly ever drop much. Hell the highs are sitting strong at 1500 while other sizes are sub 1k. It’s a curse we have to love with :rofl:

That **** mad annoying man lol

Every time, everyone on like like 'oh look the prices are tanking!! :nthat::nthat::nthat:'

And every time, i go look at 9-9.5 and that **** never budges :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

lol

Well knowing my feet don't look like Lacienega's, I'm almost fine paying those extra benji's. Fair trade I guess.

hqdefault.jpg

Not gonna lie, I bought just to flip. Think I'm just going to wait it out. Prices dropping by the minute.
Should have sold them no later than Sunday if you wanted to flip. Holding them now has turned them into an investment. Prices been dropping since Fridays release.

lmao so these have the same problem where fakes look almost identical to the real pairs? not surprised though woooooooo

We all know by now these were going to drop once pairs start coming in from online orders, what's new. Same week, same timing, same market fluctuations on stockx. Small money sizes won't dip too low, stay steady and rise up slowly over time. Correct? Or are we betting against the trend lol.

I'll likely be flipping my pair, but not anytime soon. All this panic and undercutting is kinda funny to watch. Now thru next week, maybe even the week after is a good time for buyers. But it'll bounce back for sellers more than likely based off basically everything else

Wow FedEx is pure garbage
How are they not gonna deliver your package and just send it to a FedEx location
Thank god Nike uses ups for all my orders

Catching up on the thread:

Sooooo Footaction is dropping these on the 10th?
If true sounds like a win-win because at best I miss out and get the spongebob Kyries for the low

Pulled the trigger on some lows on stockx. The seller shipped them immediately to stockx and now im worried about getting fakes since I dont think people got them in hand yet from SNKRS.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom