Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Another FTA here in VA is getting these too :smokin must've overlooked it.

3 hour and some change drive vs heading to MD which is a little over 4 hours. Doubt I'll ever drive that far again but **** it :lol:

these are

Attachments

• IMG_20180519_212753_01.jpg
    IMG_20180519_212753_01.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 75
What’s taking them so long to build a FA/FTL by Wall Street nyc!

Would make my life so much easier

Anyone having trouble changing your name back on the apps :smh: I went on the website to change it but it is still showing the old name

Footaction, but not Footlocker is getting these? Who in NYC is selling these? I've checked Kith and nothing.

Anyone having trouble changing your name back on the apps :smh: I went on the website to change it but it is still showing the old name

I changed the name last week and it still hasn’t updated. Un-installing then re-installing the app doesn’t work either. Something must have changed when FA updated their website. The other foot apps update normally.

I changed the name last week and it still hasn’t updated. Un-installing then re-installing the app doesn’t work either. Something must have changed when FA updated their website. The other foot apps update normally.

same

I might have missed this, but I am hoping someone could answer. I lost my gold, can I just purchase $250 worth of goods today and get gold and use it for the app then return it after I win?

I might have missed this, but I am hoping someone could answer. I lost my gold, can I just purchase $250 worth of goods today and get gold and use it for the app then return it after I win?
you prob wont have enough VIP money to get the CJ4, it will likely take 2 days to update your account. also once you sign up for the sneakers your vip is locked in

There is no guarantee the purchase will update by Thursday but I think it should. Purchases are updating a lot quicker than they used to. Also don’t sign up for the shoes until your status changes.

I think Footaction patched that. It's been like that for me for about 3 weeks. I'm assuming Footlocker and Champs will patch it as well in the near future. No more name change, no more swap

Back
Top Bottom