Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I might have missed this, but I am hoping someone could answer. I lost my gold, can I just purchase $250 worth of goods today and get gold and use it for the app then return it after I win?

If the purchase is reflected by the cut off time for entries on Thursday, you will be able to enter as Gold.
You can return the items obviously, but I believe the only way to do that & retain status would be a no-receipt return.
I have never done any of that type of stuff, so I could be wrong.

PO

376243DD-79E4-4CBF-8CBD-6ECBE63ADA2B.jpeg

Got a pair In hoping to double up for retail this weekend .

Is anyone else not able to log into the app? I can log in just fine on the web but the app keeps saying my password is incorrect however, it works on the web

I changed the name last week and it still hasn’t updated. Un-installing then re-installing the app doesn’t work either. Something must have changed when FA updated their website. The other foot apps update normally.
I think Footaction patched that. It's been like that for me for about 3 weeks. I'm assuming Footlocker and Champs will patch it as well in the near future. No more name change, no more swap
Hopefully it changes because i changed the name but forgot to switch it back after the satin sbb release

Back
Top Bottom