Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yo Ant you better get on her good side. lol. My Homegirl learned the game and flipped these at round 2 Friday lol. I taught her well. Managed to scoop 2 pairs, one from Travis site and one from the 45 minutes pending on SNKRS. Glad you got a pair man.
hey bro how much is round 2 cashing these out at? Thx

Last edited:
I waited in line for about 3 hours at a local store and thankfully got a pair, line was probably 100 people deep when I showed up so wasn't feeling great but got my size and after me only two more people that pairs. Definitely look really nice in person, sounded like some people camped overnight which is just insane to me.

I waited in line for about 3 hours at a local store and thankfully got a pair, line was probably 100 people deep when I showed up so wasn't feeling great but got my size and after me only two more people that pairs. Definitely look really nice in person, sounded like some people camped overnight which is just insane to me.
People who camp are resellers working people don't got time for that

giphy.gif

I hope you win the SNS raffle.
Thanks a lot, it is very much appreciated. I really appreciate all of the positive people and energy on NT. Been going through some stuff. I been taking a lot of L's in life recently ...not just the sneaker game. I've met some real cool people here on NT and it has helped. Thanks again NT and real ones ive encountered.

funny, the houston oilers were my favorite team as a child growing up bc of warren moon. after that last loss to the bills, i had to let it go. it was too heart breaking. then when they became the titans it was officially over. football was never the same till the ravens came. throwback warren moon would be great with these. anyway, all that said, not sure if i'll be keeping these. will see when they get here on thursday... :nerd:

Same as always. Nike always sends me a Saturday shipping email on Sunday night. Then, I get them Tuesday or Wednesday. Right now showing Wednesday delivery.

Last edited:
These Kids Are Out Here Camping 24+ Hours For A Pair Of Shoes Just Barely Fetching Slightly $200 Over Retail. If Anything They Need A Lesson In Economics And ROI. :lol:

Add To That The Forced Crigeworthy Use Of Terms Like "We Outchea", "Essskeetit" And "LIT AF" And One Could Easily See Why You Won't Find Me In One Of These Day Long Campout Lines At 34 Years Of Age :wink:
You know over half that line thinks they’re set in life cuz they got a tent and a light or two rolling at home.
Colorado kids at their finest bro.
It’s basically a lineup of heady bois and hype beasters uniting to get that money. :lol:

Still hunting for sz 11
I'm curious -- did anyone who initially went for an 11.0 manage to purchase on SNKRS? I feel like since we never got hit with a "Sold Out" (was the last size to sell out I believe) we never had a chance to submit another order in a different size, whereas the people that missed on other sizes managed to put in new orders for 11.0s or even 10.5s, both of which were still available well after the drop. And I wonder if that's because all the people that initially went for the 11.0 and 10.5 got stuck in the no man's land that was "Pending" (server issue), so all the 11.0 and 10.5 inventory that would normally have been sold right away to those people sat for much longer, since all the people that would typically buy those sizes never had a chance to purchase. Just speculating...

I'm curious -- did anyone who initially went for an 11.0 manage to purchase on SNKRS? I feel like since we never got hit with a "Sold Out" (was the last size to sell out I believe) we never had a chance to submit another order in a different size, whereas the people that missed on other sizes managed to put in new orders for 11.0s or even 10.5s, both of which were still available well after the drop. And I wonder if that's because all the people that initially went for the 11.0 and 10.5 got stuck in the no man's land that was "Pending" (server issue), so all the 11.0 and 10.5 inventory that would normally have been sold right away to those people sat for much longer, since all the people that would typically buy those sizes never had a chance to purchase. Just speculating...

I agree. Once I realized the 11 and 10.5 was still sitting and my account was stuck in pending. I tried to create another log in and recieved sold out once I began to start another profile for SNKRS.

You know over half that line thinks they’re set in life cuz they got a tent and a light or two rolling at home.
Colorado kids at their finest bro.
It’s basically a lineup of heady bois and hype beasters uniting to get that money. :lol:
If they’re chillin and having fun I get it, I mean I’ve done a ton of lines in my life.
But I’m sorry when I touch 9 joints with relatively little effort and dudes are camping two days it’s just off to me

Exact same situation - went for 11 on desktop as soon as they dropped, pending within 2 or 3 minutes and stayed that way until the end of the drop. Never got hit with sold out and could never go back and try for another size. Tried logging in to a different browser with different account and by this time people were having login issues so no dice

Back
Top Bottom