Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

haha with how the cops are nowadays, unless ya stash pocket on ya kicks is super hidden, its not gonna work. and there aint too many places on a shoe to hide a stash pocket, it aint a car lol.

that pocket for the 6s is like RIGHT there out in the open with a button closure and eveything. aint nobody stashing anything illegal in there haha

youre better off purchasing some boxer briefs with the little pocket compartment underneath your balls.

Ain’t nobody going to put tree in it lol looks like u could get maybe a gram in there

Everybody pre rolls joints/blunts now a days

Still a little cool feature though

haha with how the cops are nowadays, unless ya stash pocket on ya kicks is super hidden, its not gonna work. and there aint too many places on a shoe to hide a stash pocket, it aint a car lol.

that pocket for the 6s is like RIGHT there out in the open with a button closure and eveything. aint nobody stashing anything illegal in there haha

youre better off purchasing some boxer briefs with the little pocket compartment underneath your balls.

I would patent that idea if I were you

These TS 6s are cool, but I’d much rather have the 1s (a brown 1 w/ Chicago colorblocking is unique), or the olive-ish 4s (I pray these release in some capacity). I have the olive undefeated-ish 8s, and these are too similar to those IMO. They’re cool, but nothing crazy IMO.

"That's nothing officer...I swear."
Screenshot_2019-02-04-13-35-51-1.png

i would if i could haha. but it already exists. i discussed it with somebody in here once. its a brand of boxer briefs that u can buy from macys and a bunch of other stores. i forgot the brand. i think it was nautica or something. their boxerbriefs have this little pocket right near under where ya sack would be. both the person and i discussing it dont know what its purpose is. but its there tho. :lol:

i would if i could haha. but it already exists. i discussed it with somebody in here once. its a brand of boxer briefs that u can buy from macys and a bunch of other stores. i forgot the brand. i think it was nautica or something. their boxerbriefs have this little pocket right near under where ya sack would be. both the person and i discussing it dont know what its purpose is. but its there tho. :lol:
lol, the ones from the picture I posted are from amazon.

Travis has had more misses than hits

4 - awesome colorway
1 - reverse swoosh looks hideous
33 - lol
6 - clean colorway, that pocket is hideous

Yeah that pocket just makes em look mehhh....but the 4s were probably the dopest non og colorway to drop in a decade...stock x prices seem to just keep going up on em too...wonder what they will end up being in a year 6-700? But the other 4s they made should def be released probably won't though.....the grey/olives with the leather insole are so fire also the purples......I'd double up on both them if they ever got released :smokin

Back
Top Bottom