Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Travis has had more misses than hits

4 - awesome colorway
1 - reverse swoosh looks hideous
33 - lol
6 - clean colorway, that pocket is hideous
You can’t count these unreleased models and colorways as “misses” and not include his other two unreleased AJ4s colorways that were “hits.” In which case, he would have the same amount of hits and misses...

You can’t count these unreleased models and colorways as “misses” and not include his other two unreleased AJ4s colorways that were “hits.” In which case, he would have the same amount of hits and misses...

Aren’t the 33, 1s and 6s confirmed to release?

CFAFA2A6-2087-494E-9D31-39822A721171.jpeg

:nerd:

The 4s and the brown 1s are what I'm hoping come to fruition. The green 1s are cool, but the brown pair is doper IMO, and with a green-ish 4, don't need the green 1s.

I wish those Green Jordan 1s were more of an olive green like the 4s.
Also, would be dope if they could release a purple pair of the Jordan 1s.
Like this...

Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-4-Purple-Friends-Family.jpg

I can already feel the shenanigans & headaches these will cause, I’m just gonna get my resale money together now, because I want em bad, retail or not, either way I’m copping :rofl:

I am hoping Houston gets some kind of special release for the 1s and 4s. I doubt it, but I can dream.

You think the hypebeasts gonna keep the value of the Travis Scott 33s up? Ima cop a pair for the sole reason of resell those kicks are major boo-boo.

Back
Top Bottom